Bianca Scars Us All

Percy POV

When Zoe got the news, she wasn't happy. She didn't cry or scream. All she did was stare at a wall for a while. After an hour of that, I got her to begrudgingly agree to go for camp with me and Michael, who had a new hand, made for him by Hephaestus, for a favor Michael told me he was going to do in a while. His new hand was made up of something Hephaestus called 'Olympian Marble.' All I have to say is that it hurts worse than Michael's flesh hand.

As for now, it's been a week since we all came back from the quests. And I was in for a rude awakening.

I was woken up by a girly scream. Out of instinct, I jumped out of bed, looking to Estelle's crib, but saw that she was fine. There was no indication that she screamed, only that she was just waking up because of it. I opened the blinds to the window of my room and saw that it was a little after dawn.

I picked Estelle up from her crib and carried her to my bed. She was starting to cry from being woken up so early. I laid down with her and she instantly calmed down and her breathing soon shallowed.

I was almost asleep when there was a knock on my door.

"What?" I groaned.

"Percy, you might need to see this," I heard Michael Yew saw from the other side of the door. "Michael...he's in a tough spot at the moment." I groaned again.

I got up from my bed, leaving Estelle to sleep for the moment, and threw on some pants before opening the door. Yew was there in his pajama pants and a T-shirt, his dark hair fluffed up and sticking everywhere.

"Can you get Silena to come watch Estelle since you need me?" I asked tiredly.

He shook his head. "Silena is with Michael at the moment. I'll go get Katie," he said before rushing off. I stared at the spot where he had been before shaking my head.

"What did you do Michael?" I muttered to myself. I closed the door and threw on a random shirt and waited for Katie or Yew to come back. When someone knocked on the door, I opened it to see Katie. She was in green pajama pants and shirt and her hair was a mess. "You can sleep if you want." I offered. She nodded tiredly before walking towards the bed. She laid down next to Estelle before falling fast asleep.

I closed the door behind me and started to look for Michael and them. I eventually found them in the infirmary tent. I walked in to see Lee, Silena, Bianca, Lou Ellen, and a brown-haired girl sitting together. The girl was hyperventilating and Lee was taking her blood pressure.

"Hey, guys," I greeted. "Where's Michael?" I looked around for my brother.

"Percy," the new girl said. "I'm right here." I stared at her disbelievingly. But she was right. I looked right into those green-gray eyes and tried not to faint.

Michael's new body was very feminine. He—she, whatever—they had long brown hair, reaching the small of their back. She was shorter than Silena, not even five feet tall while Silena was 5'1. I could see the faint white glow of Michael's marble right hand. I looked to Bianca and saw her looking Michael's new body up and down appreciatively.

"Please stop eye raping my new sister, Bianca." I pleaded. She flushed red at being caught, and Michael did too.

"What are we going to do about this?" Lee asked as he took the blood pressure machine off Michael's thin arm. "Is there a way to reverse it?"

Silena held out her hand towards Michael and it glowed pink. The glow died quickly and Silena shook her head. "There's nothing I can do," she said.

"You can change people's genders?" Michael asked incredulously. Silena smiled at him—I mean her.

Lou Ellen did the same thing, her hand glowing green, and shook her head. "Not any spell work I know of."