Mikayla and Silena Visualize Relationships

Percy POV

It's been three weeks since Michael was turned into Mikayla. It's been three weeks since Mikayla and Bianca went on a double date with Nico and Will. And it's been three weeks since my new sister had to break a guy's arm for making a grab for her girlfriend. And getting arrested.

Yeah, the guy who's arm she broke was a police officer and he arrested her for assault. Luckily, Mikayla's credentials changed with her so she was able to give ID. There wasn't as much as a chance for Bianca, Will, Nico, unfortunately.

Will didn't have any ID but he was at least in their records as an American. The same couldn't be said for Bianca and Nico. They were detained until I had to come to bail them out, which was tortuous because of the paperwork. When I finally got them out, the officer that led them to me, Will and Mikayla included, told me to make sure they were punished. I responded in kind by saying the same about that officer. They told me to get out before I was arrested. I listened since no one else would be able to bail us out.

Even after three weeks of research and tests, we haven't been able to find out how Michael was turned into a girl. She kept complaining, though it was in good nature, and it was beginning to become tedious.

I don't know what all she does now, what happens when she and the girls went out, and I don't want to know. Even Zoe went out with them last night and came back laughing. No, I didn't wait for the former lieutenant of the hunt to come back to camp late at night and worry about how she was doing before then. She would find my worrying to be demeaning and would kick my butt for it. I don't want that. An angry Zoe is a scary Zoe.

Silena and Lou Ellen were hitting a brick wall with their attempts to turn my sister back into my brother. Gods, this hurts my head to think about.

At least she was getting used to being a she. And that she and Bianca were officially dating, which everyone who knew who Mikayla actually was saw coming from a mile away.

As for right now, I was walking around camp with Estelle and Silena when we heard two girly screams from two obviously excited girls. We looked towards the origin of the screams, which was the Hephaestus cabin, and saw Mikayla and Bianca sprint out before jumping around happily. Estelle, who I was helping walk, started that way so I let her drag me along, and essentially dragging Silena with us.

By the time we had reached the two girls, Lee, Beckendorf, Nico, and Killian all came out of the cabin as well, grinning.

Mikayla scooped up Estelle before twirling her around. My little sister laughed crazily. Mikayla brought her in for a hug and let out an eep when Estelle grabbed her chest. She held Estelle out at arm's length and eyed her before hugging her again and putting her down.

Silena walked up to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek before demanding, "What's got everyone so excited?"

"We got published to YouTube!" My sister screamed.

"Excuse me?"

Lee started, "We started a singing group—"

"Like Pentatonix," Mikayla added her input.

"—and we got a few videos posted to YouTube." Lee finished, shooting Mikayla a frustrated look.

"Like Pentatonix?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nico said. "We all can sing pretty well, apparently."

"Who was what?"

"I was soprano," my sister babbled, "Nico was alto, Lee was tenor, Beckendorf was bass, and Killian was other. You know, like the beatboxer."