There are Demigods in Tennesse?

Michael POV

I was woken up by someone opening the door I was leaning on. I almost tumbled out but my seatbelt caught me. Good thing I had picked up that habit.

I was hanging upside down and frowning at Lee, who was laughing at me. I hauled myself upright and shook Bianca awake.

"What?" she mumbled.

"Where are we, Lee?" I asked.

"Knoxville, Tennessee." He answered.

"We drove all that way?"

"Yup. Dad didn't stop for anything."

"Sounds fun."

"And we slept through that?" Bianca asked, sitting up and smoothing out her hair.

"The whole time since we had switched," Lee said. "Dad didn't sleep at all. I did for a couple of hours but Dad kept driving."

"Why'd we stop?"

"We're filling up before heading to Nashville," Lee said. "Dad says he feels something powerful there. So we are going to follow it."

"Sounds dangerous," I said. "Let's do it."

I unbuckled the seatbelt and hopped out of the car. I closed the door after Bianca had crawled out, and looked around. We were at a gas station and dad was filling up the car. He smiled at us.

"Someone's finally up," he smirked. "How was your nap?"

I stretched, popping my back, and said, "It was nice. You weren't overly loud for once." I stretched my arms out. "I'm sure you and Lee had a fun time conversing. Especially after you were stopped by the police."

I smirked as he paled. "You know about that?" he asked. I shook my head.

"It was a guess, and a pretty good one, it seems," I said. "You better not have lost my car anything. And what were you stopped for?"

"Speeding."

"Should've seen that coming," I muttered. "Doesn't matter. How far away is Nashville?"

"Almost an hour, depending on traffic," he answered.

"Nice," I said. "I'm going to use the bathroom and grab some drinks from the store." I walked off to do my business.

Once I was done in the bathroom, I was looking through the drinks in the store. I was deciding between soda and Gatorade when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whirled around, ready for a fight. But it was only Bianca.

"You scared me, B," I breathed. "What's up?"

"I ditched Lee and Apollo to come see you," she said. She propped her head on my shoulder. I felt her hand intertwine with mine. "It's hard keeping this a secret when all I want to do is be with you."

I smiled. "Well, since you're here, what do you want to drink?" She reached into the cooler holding all the drinks and dragged out a soda. "Cool. I'll get this one." I grabbed a different type of soda, and then two others for dad and Lee. We walked up to the counter to pay. I took out the necessary money and then we were walking out of the store, holding two drinks each. I handed one to dad while Bianca handed the other to Lee.

"Who's driving?" Lee asked. I eyed dad.

"Do you want to keep going?" I questioned. "You know where we are going, not me."

Dad's blue eyes slid to mine. "I'll drive," he said. And that was that.

We reached Nashville in under an hour, and the sky was beginning to darken.