Darn These Kids Today and Their Prophecies

Percy POV

My jaw had dropped when Michael kissed Bianca. And I'm pretty sure I went into shock.

When I was finally broken from my trance, I found that I was staring at an empty spot on the ground. I shook my head and look to who had slapped me upside the head. I rolled my eyes at Beckendorf.

"Did you have to hit me?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

He crossed his arms and said, "Snapping my fingers didn't do anything and Silena has already gone to bed, taking her charm speak with her. And there's no way I'm getting Drew to do it." I blanched.

"Thank you for that," I said. "But did you have to hit me so hard?"

He grinned. "That was for letting Silena die in the last timeline."

"I thought she was Clarisse!" I protested. He shrugged.

"It's over and done with now." He concluded. "You've been standing here for over an hour." I blinked at him. "Yeah. Those two are up and gone. Separately. After being thrown in the lake, Michael headed to the Big House while Bianca went to the Hermes cabin. Neither has been seen since, but Michael can light travel and Bianca can shadow travel. I honestly don't know who was more shocked—you, Nico, Bianca, or Michael himself." He laughed roughly. "The man almost ran to the Big House, he was so hasty. He didn't even get dry clothes for himself."

I shook my head. "How's Nico dealing with this?" Beckendorf moved, and I saw Nico sitting down by the hearth, with Will and Hestia. His smile was strained. "So, don't bother him for a while?"

"That's my guess. Now go get your brother dry clothes and get him to change before he gives himself hypothermia." He clapped me on the shoulder before going to the Hephestaus cabin.

I walked to the Apollo cabin and opened the door to see Lee and Yew looking out the windows. Their heads whipped towards me but they relaxed when they saw that it was only me.

"On Michael lookout?" I asked as I walked to Michael's bunk and began to rummage through his things.

"Yeah," Lee said. "The poor bloke. He seemed scared out of his wits when he was dragged to the lake. Couldn't manage a word in English."

"Haven't seen him since," Yew finished.

"Beckendorf says that he's in the Big House," I told them, closing my brother's trunk now that I had his clothes. "He probably won't come out till morning."

"Makes sense," Lee agreed. He settled into his bed. "Well, tell him that we approve."

"Alright," I said. "See you two tomorrow." They bid me goodnight and I left. Once I was at the door to my room, I opened it and slipped through quietly, closing it softly behind me. I looked at my brother, sprawled on the floor at the foot of Estelle's crib, who was sleeping with her butt high in the air.

I chucked as I threw a blanket over Michael and placed his clothes on top of the cabinet. I crawled into my bed and dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by a soft giggle followed by Michael's deep laugh. I cracked open my eyes to see Michael, on his knees, overlooking our sister as he changed her. I closed my eyes and rested for a few more minutes until I felt a weight on my stomach.

I opened my eyes to see Michael holding Estelle by her armpits as she walked over my stomach and chest.

"There are worse ways to wake up," I groaned. I grabbed Estelle from Michael and brought her down. She laughed as I lifted her up above my head. I brought her back down and kissed her cheek. "Good morning Elle," I said. She made some unintelligible noises that I took as my good morning. I looked at Michael. "And hello to you, Mr. Kiss-My-Friend's-Sister." He blushed deeply.