What? Do I Have Wings?

Michael POV

I craned my neck to look up at everyone, who seemed to be giant.

"I think the spell went wrong!" I shouted. "You all are giant!" They shared a look.

"Mikayla," Percy's deep voice rumbled through my bones, causing my breasts to bounce subtly. "We aren't giant. You're two inches tall."

"Are you sure?" I shouted. Percy leaned down, poised to pluck me from the ground. Seeing this, I tried to crawl away as I couldn't feel my legs, but I couldn't get far enough away fast enough. I felt Percy grab me by the back of my shirt. "Let me go, you big lump! You're giving me a boob wedgie!" When he had picked me up by the back of my shirt, the lifting motion caught my breasts and was pinching underneath and all around. I twisted and punched, but it did nothing to affect Percy as he hoisted me into the air. He held me at eye level, and I glared at him.

"I must say, Estelle will love you even more now." He commented with a smirk on his huge face. "You're smaller than her now." At the sound of her name, Estelle crawled over, babbling nonsense.

"Fight me, you dork!" I shouted. He laughed and I lashed out with my powers. He stumbled back from the attack, dropping me to clutch his face. I fell down towards the ground and would've gone splat had Lou not spoken a quick spell. I felt something pop out my back and flap myself up, only to hit Silena's stomach and tumble back down.

I hit the ground with a thud, but luckily not as bad as it would've been had Lou not done whatever she did. I groaned as I sat up and felt something twitch on my back. I shot to my feet and turned around, catching the ends of dark red feathers. But since I couldn't feel my legs, I fell on my ass. I kept trying to see until Percy finally stopped me.

"Here," he said and slipped out the phone I had bought him for Christmas after we had come back from the quests. He clicked on somethings and then bent down, propping the phone against his hand and the ground. I looked at the screen, which showed me with two red wings sprouting from my back.

"Lou!" I shouted. "What did you do to me?" She chuckled nervously, obviously worried about what I might do now that I could disappear without them knowing or seeing me since I was so small.

"I gave you wings," she said. "It was the first thing that came to mind, and it was either that or scraping you off the ground."

"Change me back," I growled.

"I need another spell book." She said quickly. "Devon had it last, and he's in summer school right now. I'll have to go get it from him."

"Go get it then."

"Hold on there sis." Percy intervened. He turned to Lou. "Lou Ellen, take Nico and Will with you and go get the spell book. We'll need Mikayla at her full height for what comes next." He glanced at Silena, and then me. I could tell since he had to look down to see me.

Lou nodded, looking resigned. "Alright. I'll be back soon." She rushed off to find the two boys.

I turned towards an empty space between Percy and Silena without comment. I pushed against the ground with my arms with everything I had, flapping my new wings hard.

I hit the ground just as hard.

"Mikayla, let us carry you," Silena said from behind me. I picked myself up off the ground, spitting out the giant dirt.

"No," I said. "I wanna learn to fly." I pushed myself up again, flapping my wings. I stayed in the air for about three seconds before plummeting. I kept doing this as I made my way over to the Hermes cabin. I probably looked like a fish. By the time I was there, I could fly for ten seconds.