Goodbye Single Life!

Michael POV

As dad pulled me into a hug, he whispered something into my ear.

"I'm proud of you, son," he whispered. "I'm so proud." He started to choke up.

"Hey, dad, it's okay. Thank you so much for being here," I said soothingly. He just nodded and pulled back. Lady Artemis popped up behind dad and started to comfort him. She gave me a big smile and flashed off with my dad. After she did that, campers started crowding the stage, congratulating me and Bianca and the music team.

After about an hour, everyone had dispersed back to their cabins. It was just a few of us left here. It was me, Bianca, Percy, Zoe, Luke, Nico, Beckendorf, Silena, Lee, Will, Thalia, Malcolm, Annabeth, Travis, Connor, Katie, Killian, Lilly, Chiron, Hades, Hestia, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite, Poseidon, and dad. Bianca and I were inseparable. Several people tried to talk to us separately but we wouldn't let go of each other.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you two!" Aphrodite squealed.

"If you dare mess with my son's love life, I will drag you down to Tartarus," Dad growled at her, making her pale considerably. She nodded furiously and flashed off. Everyone else laughed.

"Well, I must be going now. Congratulations Michael and Bianca," Poseidon said. "I see a great future for you two." With that, he turned into mist and disappeared.

"We must be going as well," Chiron said, smiling. "I am very happy for the both of you. Have a good night." He trotted off. Beckendorf, Silena, Lee, Malcolm, Summer, Killian, Alexia, Annabeth, Will, Connor, Alex, and Katie all said goodnight and left as well. I looked around at my closest friends and family around me. The primordials were all talking with the remaining gods and Thalia, Luke, and Nico was also talking. Travis and Bianca were talking about my stupidest moments at which both of them would end up laughing.

I zoned out for a minute and when I came back, I saw Travis was looking at the ring. It was a black and gold ring with a small diamond in the middle. Engraved in it were the words 'To hell for you'. I silently thanked Beckendorf for his craftsmanship. Bianca smiled up at me as Travis inspected the ring. I smiled back.

"So I take it that you love it?" I asked her.

"Of course I love it, it's from you." She responded. I smiled again and leaned down to kiss her. She returned it happily.

"Hey, I know you two are engaged now, but please keep the PDA to a minimum," Travis said jokingly. We laughed and started talking with him.

I was suddenly grabbed by my shirt and dragged away by someone. Travis and Bianca laughed while I stumbled away.

When the person stopped dragging me I whirled around to tell them off, but came face to face with Percy. Who was smirking at me.

"Nice job, bro," he remarked. He wrapped me in a hug, which I returned.

"Thanks, Perce," I said. After we broke apart I was grabbed by someone else and dragged into a tight hug. When they let go of me I was beyond surprised to see Zoe's dark eyes staring at me.

"Good job," she whispered in my ear before pushing me away. "Don't tell anyone I hugged you unless you want to lose your favorite part."

I laughed and started walking back to Bianca, who was talking to Hades and Maria, surprisingly.

"So you let her out for this?" I asked Hades as I stood next to him. He nodded.

"I felt that it was right. Bianca has missed her mother for too long." Hades explained.

"Yeah. I think this was a perfect day for her." I commented.

"And it was made possible by you. I thank you for that."