I Didn't Do It!

Michael POV

Ever since Alex was named a son of Poseidon, things had started going downhill for Percy. While I didn't want to admit it, he could be persuasive. I don't know how, but I've managed to snag a couple of friends for myself while here. It always happens accidentally. Out of all of them, I like Travis, Connor, Will, and Percy the most. The rest of them like me just because of how I look, I think. At least the Aphrodite girls that follow me almost everywhere do.

Anyways, it's been a few weeks since Alex was claimed. To be honest, he's not much of a threat. Unlike what others can tell of me. Most of the kids avoided me after seeing me train with my sword. Apparently, I was quite good at swordplay. The sword I've had for years since I was 13. I'm 17 now so it has been 4 years since I got it. It is a replica of a Lord of the Rings sword that I bought. Will came up to me after his first time seeing me train and said I could give Percy a run for his money.

That was an absolute lie.

The first time Percy and I sparred he beat me in under three minutes. Afterward, I asked him to train me to be as good as him. He laughed but agreed and we've been training for an hour a day ever since.

I've also been training with Will and Nico for my powers and such. We tried to see if I was any good with a bow, I was not, nor was I good with healing and stuff. One thing I could do was control light. This wasn't unheard of but it was rare, or so I was told by Will. Nico was brought in because we found out that our powers were quite similar. I found that I could manipulate the light so that I could become invisible, and if I kept training I could do the same for other people. I also learned that I could do this thing called light traveling. It is like shadow traveling but with light, obviously. The first few times I was quite unsuccessful but after a few days of trying, I did it. While I did end upside down in a tree, I had still done it.

Fun fact about Nico: he looked a lot like someone I knew before I...came from California. It's probably not even relevant, but I can hope. He looked exactly like a girl I met about five years ago. Oh well. Just another reminder.

As for the not so happy things that had happened, there were several. One was that Annabeth broke up with Percy, leaving the boy to sulk in a corner until I came to get him going again. Another was that Percy was disowned by Poseidon, something that caused the god immense pain because I'm pretty sure Apollo, Hermes, and Lady Hestia rigged his throne to spout out flames every time he sat in it. I only heard this because dad had sent me and Percy a message detailing so.

One more thing, that of course happened to Percy, was the betrayal of most of the Olympians. I'm pretty sure Ares already hated him, as well as Zeus and most likely Aphrodite, but I don't know what the others could be mad at him for. Okay, maybe Athena always hated him for being a sea spawn, and maybe Dionysus hates everyone, and maybe Hera always hated him because he was disrespectful, and maybe- you know what? I'm going to stop listing that now. All I know is that the only Olympian gods who still like him are my dad, Hades, Hestia, Hermes, and for some reason Artemis.

At this moment in time, Percy and I were training in the arena. Will, Nico, and Travis were watching us fight, occasionally commenting something. We were both going hard and I was having a hard time keeping up with all of his moves. Luckily I'm a fast kinetic learner so I was starting to memorize his moves and counter most of them. We kept going until and bright flashlight the arena up. We stopped and waited for the light to die down to see which god had come this time. When it did die down I was surprised to see my dad.

"Dad?" Will voiced. "What are you doing here?" Dad looked at Will, and then to me and Percy.

"I'm here to take these two to Olympus." He said solemnly.