Mikayla Finds Out She Has A Problem

Percy POV

I stared blankly at Mikayla as she whisper-yelled at me. I couldn't help but wish that I was back in bed. Estelle had gone to sleep and I was almost asleep when Mikayla burst into my room and dragged me out by my pants. I shivered slightly in the cold darkness of the Big House. I didn't have a shirt on, and I couldn't understand how Mikayla wasn't cold in that short, silver dress she was wearing.

I yawned.

"Don't yawn!" she whisper-yelled some more. "You're going to make me tired! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"You're worried about Killian and Lilly's relationship, even though there isn't one, and you like Theo less than you did yesterday because he called you and Bianca lesbian bitches to Killian's face and basically told Killian to screw off and leave Lilly alone." I summarized. "The part about you and Bianca I get, but the other parts...how is this my problem?"

"Because Theo is trying to control Lilly!" she hissed. I stared at her.

"It was one thing," I said. "You can't say that when it's only happened once." She looked like she was going to yell at me but I shook my head. "Look, I hate that Killian has to put up with this, but give it time. I'm sure Theo will become less jealous after a couple of days. He and Lilly just started dating, and they've both got that new relationship jealousy. I remember you having that after you and Bianca got together and you broke the police officer's arm."

"Killian doesn't grab for Lilly's ass," she pointed out.

"Fair point," I shrugged, "but still. Just leave it alone for now. We'll see how they are doing in a couple of days." Without another word, I opened my door and went back inside to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost seven months have passed now and it is summer. Fortunately, things were fine. Not much had happened since Mikayla came back and tried to convince me that Theo was controlling. There were a couple more major things that happened that had nothing to do with that.

One was how everyone reacted to Killian. The identity of his birth father got out and it had spread through camp faster than any gossip I had ever seen. Several campers tried to explain that he was a traitor because of his birth. Others simply hated him for it but after he singlehanded beat six campers into the ground—thanks to my and Mikayla's training—no one messed with him again.

A second thing was an absolutely horrifying revelation for me. Mikayla. Was. Preg... pregna...I can't even think about it without wanting to puke. A month or two back she started having these weird ass cravings. Things like hotdogs with hot sauce and chocolate milkshakes. Not the weirdest one. Another was cheese and chicken. Mixed together. Ulgh. The one that finally set me off was when she had Doritos and ice cream together.

At that point I had told her to go see Lee in the infirmary. Mikayla had glared at Bianca for a second before allowing Lee to take her to the infirmary. About ten minutes later, Mikayla walked up to us and said Lee had fainted. We were all confused but sent Will and Michael Yew back with her to check up on him and check out Mikayla. Once again, Mikayla came back saying they both had fainted. Finally, we sent Zoe with her since she was the only one who wouldn't faint.

When they came back, Zoe was running practically as fast as she could while Mikayla seemingly chased after her. Zoe had stopped at our table and immediately told Bianca to run. Being the smart girl she is, Bianca jumped from her seat and took off. Mikayla chased her through the whole camp, screaming curses and very violent I told you so's at her girlfriend. After the better portion of the day Mikayla finally calmed down and told us a quick, clean story. Clean, being the key word here.