Chapter 26

It was a beautiful day. One of the best days on tour by far. The sun shone and the earth warmed to a near-perfect 70 degrees. The group was headed to the beach and they were set to have a great day.

"I'm so excited to go swimming! I haven't been to the beach in so long. I miss my home." Gwen sighed as she smoothed out the rouge coating her cheeks.

"Oh my love, you are delicious." Jimmy was speaking softly in her ear, his arms wrapped around her. 

"Stop it! I've gotta finish getting ready. They will leave us if we don't hurry."

"Believe me, Robert will not be ready by the time we're all leaving. We always have to hold the car for him." Jimmy rolled his eyes. 

In the next room, Robert and Lorelei were getting ready as well. Lorelei had learned by now that she had to wake up early to get ready. Robert was a mirror hog and took the bathroom for an hour every day.

She was primping her hair in the mirror of her compact. Finally, she landed on a look that satisfied her. "Alright, I'm ready."

"Hold on, I'm almost ready." He said, smoothing down his t-shirt. 

"You look great, no need to worry."

"Thank you, darling. You look ravishing as well. Your hair is so beautiful." He was now upon her, his nose slipping into her curls. She giggled, a high and wonderful sound.

What drew him to her was her feminity. She looked angelic, with piercing blue eyes and prominent lips. His hands felt at home on her hips, the plush padding around her frame was welcoming. He hummed in her ear as they engaged in a dance, spinning in a small circle. Their laughs hung in the air, mingling in a harmonious song.

This display of affection was cut short by Gwen. She placed a harsh knock on the door which startled Lorelei. "We're ready, hurry up!" Jimmy said.

"Jesus Christ! You scared the death outta me." She replaced her scared expression with an embarrassed smile.

"Don't worry, my love, I will protect you." He was smiling back at her, mirroring her bemusement.

Gwen moved onto Bonzo's room, interrupting something more carnal than what was happening in the room next to theirs. "Hey, we're all ready!"

"Hold the fuck on!" Bonzo yelled back, resuming his attack on Tiffany.

"Stop fucking and get out here!" Robert was joking but quickly became aware of how correct he was. The four fell silent and moved away from the door. 

"Let's just go to the car," Gwen said, rushing them along.

When they were finally finished, which only took two more minutes, Bonzo hurried to get ready. It was surprising that he was holding the group up, as he was often the first to be ready. He combed his hair, looking into the mirror, as Tiffany tried to regain normal breathing. "You've got to hurry, love, we're gonna hold the group up." 

She smiled and rolled off the bed, "It's your fault. Your idea and you're the one who took forever."

"I just like to look at you. I can't help that I like to enjoy myself." He stood with his back against the dresser, slipping a cigarette into his mouth. 

"You're a shameless whore." She remarked. She put her bathing suit on, a white floral bikini, and then her outfit over top.

"I think you're the whore. You only want me for my body." He pouted, crossing his arms.

"You know it." She grabbed the cigarette from his mouth and took a drag, looking into his eyes as she inhaled the smoke. 

"Round two?" He asked, hopelessly lost in her warm eyes. He was beside himself in infatuation.