Chapter 15 Part 3

Torrents of gushing pleasure washed through her, working through her arms, down to her toes, and up the back of her throat.

Her screams and guttural cries of pleasure bounced off the walls of the boathouse and swam through his ears, from one to the next, he smiled as she screamed. 

The pleasure was unbelievable. Indescribable. She'd never had such a strong orgasm, never experienced a better feeling. He had brought her to nirvana. He had slain her, laid her mortal body to rest, and revived her in a land far beyond the depths of human capacity. It was simply ethereal, how the ripples of pure euphoria arose in her.

Her toes curled now, her knees rose up into her chest and her thighs clenched together. Her back arched and she threw her head back into the pillow. She was a formless being laying on sandy piques of warmth as a tidal wave of watery ecstasy washed over her.

She had separated from her physical body and floated above herself, that carnation feeling unimagined pleasure too.

He had taken his hands off of her moments ago and now watched in astonishment. He'd had wonderful sex, yes, even amazing. He'd had his fair share of toe-curling and sheet-gripping nights. He'd even had sessions where he thought the woman he had been fucking was playing it up from how she sounded. But he'd never seen something like this. The sounds she made were... demonic, to say the least. She sounded like she needed an exorcism! He was shocked. Never before had he given a woman an orgasm like this.

Her orgasm had gone on for more than a full minute. Hot, thrashing, lightning was erupting in her body. He couldn't help the grin that rested on his features. He couldn't believe he'd done this to her.

He knew then that it was love that had created this. He loved her, truthfully and totally. He had never felt that way for anyone in his entire life and would never again. He would have given the sun to her, stolen it right from the heavens to bring it to her feet. He would give her the eyes from his head if it would please her.

But it seemed this was enough. From the looks and sounds of it, it may have even been better.

Finally, she stopped thrashing but the moaning lingered. The hot waves of geysering pleasure were tapering off but remained still. She lay flat on her back and looked into the enchanting eyes of her lover. They were jade, just as they'd always been. His face was full of something she hadn't ever seen and didn't understand.

When her orgasm ended fully she gave a hearty, full-faced laugh.

They lie back into the bed together, her face in his chest. He smoothed her hair down and ran his hands through it. He always admired how beautiful her hair was. It was a dark orange color and smooth, like fine strands of magical gold. It was the softest and prettiest hair he had seen in his life. In the sunlight, it seemed to glow in an otherworldly sense.

"Was I good?" He asked.

She snorted. "Was I good?" She imitated him, "that's a stupid fucking question!" She almost sounded angry that he had been so good. "I feel sick from how hard I was screaming."

"So I was good?" He asked again. Pompous.

"Duh."

The smell of sweat and candle smoke was dense in the air as they closed their eyes. The room was quiet, save for the sound of crashing waves against the support beams of the boathouse.

"Jimmy?" She asked, ensuring he was still awake.

"Yes, darling?" His voice was thick and heavy. He was tired, just about to drift off to sleep before she had spoken. Making her feel such a way had taken a great deal of energy from him too.