| Ch. 7 |

I sit against the wall overwhelmed about what the hell just happened. "On-jo?" I say, "Yeah what's up?" I hear her say.

"I shouldn't be asking you these questions, but who do you like?" I say to her.

She goes silent for a second, "I like Cheong-san" She says in a quiet voice.

"You guys would look so cute together!" I say smiling.

"I don't even know if he likes me, so don't take it too far Y/n" On-jo states nudging my shoulder.

I decide to walk over to the window and look outside. I look at the field filled with zombies.

Suddenly my hair gets tangled in something. I look at my chest and see a necklace my Omma gave me.

"Omma.." I say to myself. I look outside near the gate, "Wait-Omma!" I say panicking. I quickly go to the door, "Gyeong-su move!" I say yelling at him.

(Reminder if you guys forgot: "Omma" means "Mom" in Korean. It's actually spelled "eomma" But I spelled it "Omma" So it could be easier for you guys to pronounce. :) )

"Are you crazy!? There's zombies out there! What are you thinking Y/n!?" He said while holding the door.

"I said move you moron!" I say yelling with anger. Everyone's attention goes to Gyeong-su and I.

"What's going on Y/n?" I hear I-sak whisper beside me. I ignore her and go closer to Gyeong-su.

"If you don't move now, I'll do it for you.." I say to him giving him a look.

"Ugh! Fine, but I warned you that there's zombies out there. So don't come asking for help" Gyeong-su said while moving away from the door.

I start walking towards the door, suddenly I feel a hand grab me. I turn around and see it's Su-Hyeok, "Y/n, where are you going?!" He says.

"I have to get my Omma!" I say while trying to escape his grip, "It's too dangerous don't you see?" He says yelling.

"Su-Hyeok..She's my Omma.. I won't just leave her like that! Now let go please.." I say.

"No..I won't let you go out there!" Su-Hyeok said while pulling me away from the door.

"Y/n..We may lose people here or later, but your mom would want you to be safe right?" He says in a soft voice.

Tears start forming in my eyes. I let go of Su-Hyeok's hand and walk to the window. I feel tears falling slowly down my face..

"Y/n?" On-jo says walking over. More tears continue to fall down my face. On-jo immediately pulls me into a hug. She hugs me tightly because she knows how sad I am.

"I'm sure your Omma is okay..Don't lose hope..She would want you to be okay and you know that.." On-jo says in a comforting voice. I nod and wipe my tears away..

(I hope you guys are enjoying the book lol. Thank you for reading this book even if I'm not an expert at writing Cya! :)

Creator: @OfficialAOUADstories