| Ch. 12 |

I quickly stand up and walk over to Cheong-san, "Where's Su-Hyeok?" I say to him.

"I-I don't know..He was right behind me and that's all I saw.." Cheong-san said.

"But you were with him!" I say yelling.
Suddenly Dae-su starts to scream. I see a bloody hand on his face.

Joon-young hits the zombie with a fire extinguisher. Wu-jin and Gyeong-su block the zombies from coming in using a table.

Then I hear a high pitch sound in the speakers. I quickly cover my ears.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm Park Sun-hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking people indiscriminately, so please find a safe place and take shelter. And if any student or faculty hears this and is able, please call the police and fire department..I repeat, some s-students are.." Mrs. Park says through the speaker.

(I know that's not all Mrs. Park said lol. Sorry if it's all together in a big paragraph.)

I hear Mrs.Park's voice breaking down into tears. I look around and see everyone tearing up.

"Guys..You're okay r-right? I don't know what's going on or why this is happening, still...Find a safe place and hide. I-I'm sorry if I can't be any help. Don't get hurt okay? Let's stay alive and meet again.."
Mrs. Park announced.

I walk to the window while tears fall down my face. All I could think of was Su-Hyeok,"Y/n? You okay?" I hear I-sak say. I turn around, "Yeah I'm fine.." I say quietly.

"Y/n, can I ask you a question?" I-sak says staring at me, "Yeah what's up?" I say to her, "Have you told Su-Hyeok your feelings?" I-sak says looking at me.

"Why would I?- I mean he might like someone else. I can't force him to like me or anything" I say nervously.

"Haven't you noticed the way he looks at you, talks to you, and worries about you-" I interrupt her, "In my dreams" I say laughing.

I-sak grabs my hand, "I was being serious" I-sak says giving me a serious look. I realize I-sak's hand is really cold.

"I-sak why are you so cold?" I ask putting her hand against my cheek.
Suddenly I-sak's nose started to bleed..

I let go of her hand slowly, "I-sak we're you b-bit?" I ask looking at her..

(Working on the next chapter rn, hope you guys are enjoying it! :) )

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories