| Ch. 23 |

(I apologize for not updating! Enjoy Ch. 23! ♡)

Everyone was holding Ji-min back to keep her from jumping, "Ji-min, don't do it!" I yell. I try to pull her back, but she's really hanging onto the border. I can't loose another person that I care about.

"Everyone stop her! Ji-min, what are you doing?! Please stop!" The others yell at once, "Let go of me!" Ji-min yells, as she tries to free herself from the others grip.

"I wanna die! Leave me alone!" Ji-min yells once again, "I don't wanna live!" She'd yell harshly. We luckily manage to pull her back inside safely.

Wu-jin blocks the window so Ji-min doesn't try to jump out again. We all continue to hold her, even if she's uncontrollable at this moment, "Let go of me!" Ji-min yells. We let her go, as she's still crying.

"My mom and dad both died..What am I supposed to do alone?" Ji-min's shaky voice calls out. Her parents remind me of my Omma. The more I think of her, the more tears start shedding from my eyes.

*Time Skip*

Ji-min, On-jo, and I are in the recording studio, while the guys are outside, "Why would you want to die, you crazy idiot." On-jo says, "What's the point of living then?" Ji-min replies.

I notice that Dae-su and Su-Hyeok are look through the papers we taped on the wall. Dae-su is looking curiously at the three of us, as Su-Hyeok is looking at me instead.

I give them a (Stop-Looking!) Look. Dae-su immediately stops looking because when we were little, if Dae-su hadn't agreed on what I said, I'd chase him around until he would either agree or, say sorry.

Su-Hyeok is still staring through the papers, but he's looking at me. He starts smiling at me, which makes me blush a little. I smile back at him, as he slowly stops looking through the papers.

I turn back to On-jo and Ji-min, as I try to figure out what they were talking about, "I have no one to scold me or, praise me.." Ji-min says, "Do you know how that feels, Y/n?" Ji-min says turning her look towards me.

"No, I don't.." I reply, "So stop acting like you know everything. Who are you to tell me to live?" Ji-min yells, "Have you been in my shoes?" Ji-min questions.

"-No.." Ji-min interrupts me, "Exactly! Just leave me alone then.. That goes for both of you." Ji-min says.

*Little Time Skip*

The three of us are silent, "I hate it here.." Ji-min speaks up. Her head falls against the desk in front of her. Suddenly a high pitched sound goes off. I quickly cover my ears, as I can hear Ji-min's voice through the speaker.

"How do we get out? We have nowhere to go anyways.." Ji-min says through the speaker. I see Nam-ra open the door, "Ji-min. Sorry, just a minute." Nam-ra states.

I see Nam-ra walk over to the speaker, as she pressed the black button. She pressed it multiple times, until we heard the high pitched sound again.

It seems like Nam-ra has a idea. Everyone comes in the room, as they watch Nam-ra and try to figure out what she's doing.

(Hello! Sorry for not updating! I didn't have time to write a lot throughout the days. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! <3 )

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories