| Ch. 11 |

"Cheong-san is right, zombies could break in the classroom any day by now.." Wu-jin says, walking towards Cheong-san.

"Maybe tomorrow, It's already dusk. We should get some rest at least" I say yawning.

Everyone nods. I look around and some of my classmates are already asleep. I walk over to where Su-Hyeok is sitting. I sit next to him and lean my head against the wall.

As time goes by, I feel like it gets colder and colder. I wrap my arms around my legs. The moonlight shines in the classroom.

"Are you cold?" I hear Su-Hyeok say. I quickly look at him, "Uh..No?" I say nervously.

"Y/n, your lying aren't you?" He said looking at me. I sigh, "Fine, I might be a little cold that's all." I say.

He takes off his jacket and hands it to me, "Here, you can use it as a blanket" He says.

"No it's fine really-" He interrupts me,"Please, I insist" I really have no other option, so I just take it.

I cover my legs with the jacket. I slowly close my eyes, but then I hear something.

"Su-Hyeok did you hear that?" I whisper to him. He nods, "I'll go check okay?" He said walking towards the sound.

I grab his jacket and hand it to him. He quickly puts it on and I follow him to the dark corner in the classroom. Shivers go down my spine. Su-Hyeok grabs my hand, while we continue to walk slowly.

Suddenly zombies come through the door, dropping all the desks and chairs.

Su-Hyeok pushes me far away from the zombies while he fought them, "Everyone get up now!" I yell.

Everyone immediately stood up terrified. I throw all the desks and chairs on the ground to get to the door.

Cheong-san opens the door and looks both ways, "Coast is clear!" Cheong-san yells, while the others run out.

I run out of the classroom looking back, "C'mon Su-Hyeok!" I hear Cheong-san say from a far distance.

Thankfully Su-Hyeok made it out of there. Su-Hyeok and Cheong-san both come running towards us.

We continue to run until zombies appear. Suddenly Dae-su grabs a door, "Watch out!" Dae-su says running in our direction with the door.

Everyone goes to the side of the wall while Dae-su turns the door sideways which blocks the zombies.

Everyone helps pushing the door forward. When we get near the stairs, On-jo, I-sak, Nam-ra, and I go running up.

I hear Dae-su push all the zombies down the stairs and then he runs up with the door. I keep running out of breath.

"We should go to the Science Lab," I heard Cheong-san say. Dae-su uses the door to block the zombies again.

"It's locked!" I-sak says as she's trying to open it, "Dae-su go forward!" On-jo yells. Suddenly I hear I-sak say, "Ow!"

I turn to her, "Are you okay I-sak?!" I say to her, "I-Uh- Someone just stepped on my foot that's all!" I hear her say.

I see On-jo get the hose and hit the lock with the medal part. The lock falls off and everyone runs in.

I lean on the wall exhausted and look around realizing that Su-Hyeok is not here.

(Thank for reading again! I hope y'all read the other chapters bye :) )

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories