| Ch. 13 |

(Sorry I haven't posted in 2 days. I've been really busy lately, btw I'm gonna be using other character's scenes throughout the story. Just in case you get confused :) )

I-sak quickly wipes the blood with her sleeve, "No, I wasn't bit." I-sak says nervously.

Everyone looks at the two of us including On-jo, "I mean it. I really wasn't" I-sak says looking at the others.

"What's going on?" Na-yeon asks standing up, "No, I wasn't!" I-sak says running towards the mirror.

I-sak looks at her reflection, "Hey, you're okay right?" Gyeong-su asks walking over to I-sak.

I-sak looks over at me, "Y/n..." I heard her say. She walks closer to me,"No right? I'm not like them right?" I hear her say. I just look at her while tears roll down my cheeks.

I pull I-sak into a tight hug, "What are you guys doing? Get her out of here! Get her out now!" Na-yeon yells out loud.

I feel Cheong-san pull me away from I-sak, "Y/n.." I-sak said falling on her knees,"Let go of me!" I say trying to escape Cheong-san's grip.

"I-sak!" I yell while tears roll down my face. She falls on the ground and her body starts to crack. She slowly stands up and turns around.

I look at her face with tears in my eyes, "No..I-sak.." I say in a quiet voice. She runs towards me, but Cheong-san pushes her against the counter.

"I said stop it!" I say screaming, "Cheong-san!" I yell. He looks over at me and finally stops attacking I-sak.

Suddenly I-sak runs towards Cheong-san, but he pushes her out the window. I see I-sak's hand hanging on to the window.

I see her fingers slipping one by one. I run towards the window and grab I-sak's hand.

Cheong-san runs next to me and tries to make me let go of I-sak, "Have you lost your mind?!" Cheong-san says yelling at me.

I keep holding on to I-sak's hand while tears continue to roll down my cheeks, "Let go! You have to let go
Y/n!" He says to me.

I keep holding I-sak's hand trying to pull her up. I see Cheong-san has a stool in his hand. He starts hitting I-sak with the stool.

Suddenly I-sak falls. I feel like I'm seeing her fall in slow motion. All of our memories together flow through my head.

I feel like I just want to scream out loud. I back away from the window slowly, "Y/n.." I hear Cheong-san say.

I sit down and burst into tears. I walk over to the table and sit down, "Y/n I'm sure I-sak's fine" I hear On-jo say sitting beside me.

"How could you say that if she already turned into a zombie!?" I say yelling at her. On-jo doesn't say a word and stays sitting.

"Guys, I saw a hose outside the classroom. We can use the hose to climb down and see if we can escape somehow" Cheong-san says out loud.

I see him walk to the door and he opens it just a little. He tries to reach for the hose with his hand.

Meanwhile I decide to stand up and go in the science lab. I grab an arm off a mannequin, "You can use this to reach the hose" I say handing Cheong-san the arm.

He grabs it and tries to reach the hose, "I got it!" I hear him say. Everyone looks at him, "How will we use it?" Dae-su asks looking at Cheong-san confused.

"Help me make knots," Cheong-san says, "How?" I ask holding the hose in my hand, "Wrap it and tie it so one foot and hand fit" He says while the others just stand there confused.

"Zigzag. Tie them in zigzag. In a 50-centimeter increments," Joon-young says holding the door. Everyone does as he said.

Gyeong-su looks outside the window, "Can we make it?" Gyeong-su asks looking down...

(Sorry if it's a bit long. I'm sorry if I haven't posted recently also, I hope you guys are doing well too! :) )

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories