| Ch. 29 |

|A/N : I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while ! To be exact it was 2 week or more.. Also equal to 18 days. Again, I'm feel terrible for not posting ! I will TRY to post more often, I just need some time. I hope you guys understand that. I love you all my dearest readers ! Sending hearts ! Idk if you guys thought I quit, but ofc not !! ♡♡|

TW: Cursing/Cussing. If you do not any type of bad word(s) in this Chapter, please skip over them. You're choice btw ♡ !

I also know this won't get much views because I haven't posted in a while. I really don't care, so I'll just keep posting for you guys !! <3

_____________________________________

I grab the camera and walk over to Nam-ra, "Do you want to say anything?" I ask. I hand her the camera, but she doesn't accept it.

"Thanks for coming over here, but I don't have anything to say, okay?" She replies. I simply nod, as I walk back.

Suddenly, Nam-ra stands up to walk, but since she's tied to a chair it stops her. I run over and untie her. She quickly walks to the door.

She puts her ear against the door, as if she were or was hearing something. Some of us stand up and slowly walk over.

"What is it?" I ask. She listens closely, "I hear it." She replies. Hyo-ryung backs up, "What if she's turning?" Hyo-ryung asks.

"Someone is puking." Nam-ra answered. Hyo-ryung has her face in disgust. The others just seem weirded out.

|TIME SKIP|

"We'll build a tall barricade here and lure them in with music. We'll use instruments too." On-jo explains.

"If we leave the door open, they'll here the music and come in. When the hallway clears, we'll use the back door and go up." On-jo continued.

"So you're saying we should stack desks, chairs, and whatnot in the middle of here, open the door, and run out through the back door, right?" Cheong-san replied.

On-jo simply nodded in response, "Not here. A little further back. More room on this side." She'd reply..

|TIME SKIP|

We have all the chairs, desks, and tables stacked up into a barrier. I grab one of the last two chairs remaining.

I carefully walk on top of the barrier we created, but also making sure to not break anything.

I put the chair on top and use some loose rope to tie it, "All set then.." I say. I carefully climb down, as I accidentally miss a step.

I fall back into someone's arms, "You okay?" Su-Hyeok asks. I nod, as I walk over to the others, which are in the back.

"Wait, who's going to open the door?" On-jo asked. Everyone looks back and forth at each other.

"I'll do it." I say. Everyone stares, "Sometimes you've got to take the risk." I reply, as I walk over through the hole we left to go open the door.

Su-Hyeok and Cheong-san follow, "Guys go!" I yell prepared to open the door, "No, I'll do it." Su-Hyeok announced.

Cheong-san nodded, as he gestures me to go. I look up at Su-Hyeok, "What if-" Su-Hyeok cuts me off, "Listen, I don't care what happens to me. What really matters is that you're safe and don't get hurt. All I want is for you to be safe, that's all. Now please go with the others." He replied.