| Ch. 20 |

I sit on the chair worried about Cheong-san and Su-Hyeok. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see it's Nam-ra.

"Don't worry.. I'm sure they're okay" Nam-ra says with a little smile. I look at the window without saying anything.

Nam-ra gets a chair and sits beside me, "You know how fast they both are, so you don't need to worry" Nam-ra says in a encouraging voice.

"Thanks Nam-ra" I say smiling at her. She smiles back at me, "You're welcome" She says. The two of us just stay quiet.

Nam-ra turns and looks at me, "I'm sorry Y/n.." I hear Nam-ra say. I look up at her, "I'm sorry too, for talking back at you and-" Nam-ra interrupts me, "It's alright Y/n.." She says.

I open my mouth to say something else, but I see Su-Hyeok come in, "Su-Hyeok!" I say. I immediately run towards him and hug him.

He hugs me back as I look up at him, "Where's Cheong-san?" I say getting out of his embrace. It looks like he's about to say something, but I walk towards the window.

I look out and see nothing.. Not even Cheong-san. I look both directions, but he's no where in sight. I turn around and look at Su-Hyeok.

"Where is Cheong-san?! " I say worried. Su-Hyeok just looks at me, "We got separated in the teacher's office. He'll be fine" I hear Su-Hyeok say.

"You got separated? Fuck." I hear Dae-su say. I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I quickly walk over to the window and just stare at the blurry view.

"I'm sure Cheong-san is fine" Su-Hyeok says standing beside me, "I don't think he'll ever listen me. More like never" I say looking down.

"I promise that he'll be fine, Y/n" I hear Su-Hyeok say. I feel tears roll down my cheeks. I look up at Su-Hyeok, "That's easy for you to say.." I say in a shaky voice.

"What do you mean by that?" He says confused, "I'm saying that you can say that he'll be fine, because you've never lost someone in a situation like this!" I say yelling.

"What about if I did? Then would it change this whole situation that you're talking about?" He says stepping forward.

"Well then, maybe we're just different from each other. Maybe that's the reason" I say walking away. I look at Joon-young, "Didn't you say your science club made drones?" I ask. Joon-young thinks for a minute and he nods.

"So you want to look for Cheong-san using a drone?" I hear Joon-young say.
"If that's our only option-" Joon-young interrupts me, "It's in the science lab though" He says looking up at me.

"I can go get it" I say clearly, "How will you get there? It's already filled with zombies." Joon-young states, "We can use the hose" I say pointing at it.

"There weren't any in the supply room, right?" I say. Joon-young nods, "We have to find Cheong-san. If you guys don't want to, I can do it myself." I state.

The others either look worried or unsure about this. Joon-young doesn't say anything and he just climbs up the hose. After Joon-young got up there, I grab the hose.

I feel someone grab my hand, "Don't go Y/n, you'll get hurt" Su-Hyeok says still holding onto my hand. I look up at him and say nothing, "C'mon Y/n!" I hear Joon-young say from above.

"You're the first person I don't wanna lose.." He says looking at me. I don't say anything and hug him. The hug doesn't last long and I continue climbing up.

*Quick Time Skip*

As soon as we get there, Joon-young and I start collecting the pieces for the drone. I find a bag and put everything in.

I look down at the floor, and see a bunch of little white rats on the ground, "Do we have everything?" I ask. Joon-young quickly nods looking back at the door.

I go to the window and climb down. As I'm climbing down, my hands start to get sweaty. When I'm about to climb in, my sweaty hands slip.

"Y/n!" I hear Su-Hyeok yell. I manage to hang on the border of the window with my two hands. My hands start slipping one by one..

Su-Hyeok grabs my hand and he tries to pull me back up. He's about to pull me up, but suddenly a zombie from the room below us is pulling me down.

The zombie pulls me down even more, "Su-Hyeok!" I yell. I look down at the zombie, then Su-Hyeok, "Su-Hyeok, he'll pull me down anyways- So you have to let go of me.." I say looking up at him.

Suddenly one of my hands slip from Su-Hyeok's grip. Even if I don't want him to let go of me, the zombie will pull me down eventually, "I'm not letting go of you, Y/n!" He says looking down at me.

I struggle to get rid of the zombie below me. Su-Hyeok pulls me up, as I land on top of him. The two of us just stare at each other. I immediately stand up and walk away blushing.

Su-Hyeok stands up and walks towards me, "Y/n, I'll go with you next time" I hear Su-Hyeok say, "Thank you for saving me" I say looking up at him.

Su-Hyeok suddenly hugs me. I hug him and stay in his embrace. Then, Joon-young comes in.

I stop hugging Su-Hyeok and look at Joon-young, "Here's the bag." I say handing it to Joon-young.

Joon-young grabs the bag and he takes the pieces for the drone out. After we built the drone, we write down: "Help, we're in the broadcasting room in Hyosan High School." On a sticky note. We stick it on, as Joon-young gets the rest set up.

Joon-young puts some pair of V.R. glasses on. He grabs the controller for the drone and he makes the drone go up.

When the drone is in the air it's steady, but then it starts flying across the room like crazy. Everyone ducks down before the drone almost hits them.

"You scared me! That's mad fast" I hear Dae-su say, as he crouches down next to Joon-young.

"I'll take it outside, after I find Cheong-san. If I find rescuers, I'll land it in front of them." I hear Joon-young say.

Joon-young makes the drone go outside, as the others and I watch through the small screen.

As we watch, the drone goes past almost all the rooms which are filled with zombies, "Oh no. Everyone's turned." Hyo-ryung says.

What she said goes into my mind. If everyone's turned already.. Does that mean Cheong-san did too?

Now my head is filled with thoughts of Cheong-san. Is it really possible he turned already?

(End of Chapter 20! Idk what to say so, have a nice day guys!)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories