| Ch. 25 |

(TW: Cursing/Cussing) I decided to post again- Don't mind it :) Long Chapter BTW! ♡)

"Fucking zombie!" I mutter. I keep trying to get the zombie off me, "Y/n!" I hear someone yell. I try to look up, but if I do, the zombie will bite me.

I look up just little, but then stop. I kick the zombie off me, as I stay there sitting on the ground terrified. I see the zombie get back up again, as it runs towards me.

The zombie grabbed my arm, as if he wanted to bite me. I felt his teeth on my arm, but luckily I move away in time.

I see Su-Hyeok run over, as he pushed the zombie. I'm so glad I didn't get bit, "Y/n! Did he hurt you at all?" Su-Hyeok asks me. I look down at my arm and stare at the deep scratches.

"Shit.." I hear him say. Su-Hyeok grabs my hand, as we run towards the stairwell. We luckily manage to catch up with the others.

I see that Su-Hyeok is not behind us. Nam-ra looks over at me, as I look over at her. We both go down the stairwell to find Su-Hyeok.

I keep going down, but Nam-ra stops me, "Wait, there's another person there!" Nam-ra whisper-yells.

"Another person? Why would there be another person-" I look and see Yoon Gwi-nam. Nam-ra and I stay still, as we watch quietly.

I see Gwi-nam stabbed the zombie that was on Su-Hyeok, "Where's Cheong-san?" Gwi-nam asks, "Cheong-san? Why?" Su-Hyeok questions.

"I want to kill him." Gwi-nam replies. His words go in my mind. He's not capable of killing him...Right?

Suddenly the both start fighting. Gwi-nam has a knife in his hand, while Su-Hyeok has nothing to fight back with.

Gwi-nam starts choking Su-Hyeok, as Nam-ra and I run towards Gwi-nam.
I see that Nam-ra grabbed Gwi-nam by the neck, as Su-Hyeok falls onto the ground.

"Su-Hyeok!" I yell. He just looks at me, "Y/n.." I hear him say. Before I can say anything else, I hear Nam-ra scream in pain. Gwi-nam throws her to the wall, as I run over to her.

Suddenly Gwi-nam turns to the two of us, "You mother fuckers" Gwi-nam says walking closer. I stand in front of Nam-ra, "And we meet again, Y/n.." Gwi-nam whispers to me.

"Don't you wanna join me? Instead of being with these fuckers? I'm giving one last chance before killing you.." Gwi-nam replied, as he stroked my
(H/C) hair.

(H/C means (Hair Color) BTW. Also, if in some scenes it's not like the series, it's because I just wanted to add a little change/more action)

"No.." I say moving his hand away, from my hair, "You asked for it Y/n.." Gwi-nam replies. He suddenly pushes me back through window. The glass shatters everywhere.

Luckily one of my hands are hanging onto the border, "I said stop!" I hear Su-Hyeok yell from above. He pushes Gwi-nam out the window, as I look down.

Gwi-nam's body lands on the concrete from below. I see that Su-Hyeok and Nam-ra try to pull me up. Luckily they did.

Su-Hyeok immediately hugs me, "I thought I almost lost you!" I hear him say. I continue to hug him from what just happened. I stop hugging him, as I grab Nam-ra's arm.

I look down and see a bite mark. My eyes widen, as I keep staring, "Don't worry." Nam-ra replies with a reassuring smile.

"Let's go." Su-Hyeok states. The three of us continue to go up the stairwell. We see the others standing outside in the hallway, "Go in! Go inside!" Su-Hyeok yells.

They all go inside, as the three of us run fast, before the zombies ran over. We all get in the room safely, "Y/n!" Cheong-san yells, as he runs over to me.