PROLOGUE

Two words repeated in Kim Dokja's head over and over again, 'I'm sorry' . Just before his companions could save him, he had split himself into many fragments and spread them out in different worlds. 'He' no longer existed in his own world- the world where his companions existed and the world where the ones he loves were waiting for him to come back. 

His body that had shrunk to the size of a child layed still on a on white hospital bed while his consciousness was floating in a void. The void was all dark. It felt like maybe he was in space, but he knew that wasn't it. The void he was in is simply 'nothing'. 

'I already miss them,'  thought Kim Dokja, opening his eyes. 

[Doe s Ki m Do kja wan t to go hom e?] the 4th wall asked him.

"Yes. I want to go home. I want to see all of them but I can't," replied the black haired man. 

[K im Dokja ca n ret u rn] the 4th wall's statement shocked the black haired man.

"What do you mean? I've already turned into many fragments," said confused Kim Dokja.

[J ust die a hero ic death in ano ther world] the 4th wall told him.

"What do you mean? I can't even connect to my fragments let alone die in another world. How would that return me home anyways? Has staying with me here in a void made you go crazy?" questioned Kim Dokja.

[Kim Dok ja is a fo ol. D o you tr us t m e?]

Kim Dokja wasn't really sure how to answer. His brain couldn't fully process how dying in another world could let him return home.

[I can sen d you to whe re fragm ents are. You ju st nee d to die a heroic de ath in that world t o rem ind you r fragments of you r mem ories in this world line]

"Oh. So you need me to die heroic deaths in different worlds to remind myself of all the times I've died for my companions right? But if I get sent to another world, aren't my memories already returned?" asked Kim Dokja.

[Sh ut up and go wi th it]

"Alright alright, I got it. So all I need to do is die a heroic death in each world right?" said Kim Dokja.

A familiar blue screen then appeared in front of Kim Dokja's eyes which made him surprised. He thought he'd never see the blue screen ever again after everything ended.                                     

                                             {Would you like to be sent to the worlds 
                                                 where your fragments were sent to?}

                                                       [Yes]                                          [No]

Kim Dokja smirked, "was there even a need to put the option 'no' if you knew what I was going to pick?"

[Just cheki ng if y ou want to ch ange you r mind]

Never. He would never change his mind. He had already died many times before. He didn't mind dying again and again for his companions, no matter how long it took or how many more times he has to die. It was for 'them'. It was all for them and it will always be for them.

[Transferring 'Kim Dokja' to the worlds of his fragments in three seconds]

'I would never regret dying for my companions.'

[Three]

'Even if I would have to suffer again and again.'

[Two]

'It doesn't matter if I'll end up in a world where I'd have to wander an empty void like this.'

[One]

'It doesn't matter if I have to die 1864 times.'

[Now transferring 'Kim Dokja' to the first world]

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING!!!

I'm not going to make it in a normal story format where Kim Dokja goes in to different worlds one by one, I'm going to make different sections of the worlds and they might update at the same time. It sounds confusing but you'll understand later on.

The only thing that's the same for all is the prologue and the epilogue. Epilogue will come out when one of the worlds are completed and you are of course welcome to read different worlds at anytime and not just stick to one. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

If you want Kim Dokja to end up in a manhwa, manhua, manga, anime or maybe even movies, feel free to ask!