"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

[WARNING: Do not let Han Yoohyun find out you awakened with a great ability or he will try to 'keep you safe' by restricting your freedom from the world. Sneak out with caution]

'A bit too late for that warning! And what the f*ck is 'Han Dokja'?!' Kim Dokja mentally cursed. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone lift him up from his armpits, realising it was Han Yoohyun. 'What the f*ck?! Am I that light?!'.

"Um... can you please put me down Yoohyun-hyung?" Kim Dokja nervously chuckled.

"Let me lock the door first."

Kim Dokja was then place on Yoohyun's shoulder with one arm supporting him while Yoohyun's other hand locked the door.

'F*ck. My brother is a S-class b*astard!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Placing Kim Dokja on one of the chairs at the kitchen table with a bowl of rice in front of him, Yoohyun turned to Yoojin and told him to delete the awakening broker's contact information. 'What's an 'awakening broker'?'  wondered Kim Dokja, stuffing rice into his mouth.

"Then I'll be off," said Yoohyun.

"Yes, work hard! I'll clean up after myself before I leave... and help Dokja sneak out for a bit," Yoojin mumbled the rest to himself but Dokja heard it and turned to Yoojin with sparkles in his eyes.

"Huh? What are you talking about hyung? Where are you going?" asked Yoohyun.

"What?" Yoojin was confused.

"Hyung you can't leave anymore. You're not going anywhere. You live here now," said Yoohyun.

'Pardon?'  Yoojin was dumbfounded. 'At least I'll have someone to talk to if I can't sneak out,' thought Dokja.

"W-wait what are you talking about? You mean I can't leave here?!" questioned Yoojin.

"It's still dangerous out there. You can't go outside," replied Yoohyun.

"What are you talking about? I got around fine this morning," said Yoojin.

"It's different from this morning. Because you've become close to me again you're not as safe as before. You were only safe because I cut off our relationship. But now, my enemies will start to go for you," explained Yoohyun.

"But he has me Yoohyun-hyung! I can protect him," exclaimed Kim Dokja.

"You just awakened, what are you gonna do? Smack people in the face with your wings?" retorted Yoohyun.

'I mean I can-'

"They don't know about you right now either Dokja. If you go out then they will find out about you and you'll be targeted too. I can't protect you two all the time, so just stay here," said Yoohyun.

"Sh*t are you crazy?!" Yoojin grabbed Dokja by the back of his collar and ran towards the front door when a delivery guy appeared. 

"Are you Han Yoojin-ssi? We've moved all your belongings here as you requested. Please sign here," the delivery guy handed Yoojin his clipboard for him to sign.

"What?!" Yoojin accidentally dropped Dokja in shock.

"Ack!"

"There's nothing at your house anymore. This is where you'll live from now on," said Yoohyun.

"You're insane! What the hell are you doing?!" shouted Yoojin.

'Hyung calm down, your hair popped off your head like a wig,'  Dokja sweat dropped, still sitting on the ground.

Kim Dokja started blanking out when the two started arguing again and decided to focus on finding a way to leave. 'Hey 4th wall, I need help. Is there a way to get out of here without being detected?'  Dokja mentally asked the 4th wall for help. 

[You can try to find a custodian] 

'Oh hey you don't sound broken anymore. What's a 'custodian' though?'  asked Dokja.

[Since there are underaged hunters, they have custodians to be the guardians of the hunters]

'But I have brothers so would that work?'  questioned the teen.

[As long as you want to have someone as a custodian and they agree it's allowed]

'Is there anyone you suggest?'  as soon as Kim Dokja asked that, a screen full of names appeared in front of him.

[Here you go:
  -Seok Simyeong (apart of Haeyeon guild resource team)
                                      (likes to mess and has a poisonous tongue)
                                      (smart and scheming)
 -Moon Hyuna (guild master of Breaker guild)
                               (very open and extroverted)
 -Sung Hyunjae ( guild master of Seseong guild)
                                 (very rich)
                                 (b*stard personality)
 -Song Taewon (works for hunter association)
                                 (upright and goodwill person)
 -Yoo Myeongwoo (skilled blacksmith)
                                       (soft personality)
 -Kim Sunghan (apart of Haeyeon guild)
                                 (loyal towards Han Yoohyun)
 More people can be added later on]

'Damn this is reminding me of the sponsor selection,'  thought Kim Dokja. 'Hm let's see... Seok Simyeong will probably just bother me, Moon Hyuna just kind of gives me Uriel vibes, Song Taewon is too much of a upright person for me and I doubt that Kim Sunghan would betray Han Yoohyun,'  thought the teen. 'The best choices I have is either Yoo Myeongwoo because I could get free weapons but he might be too soft for my liking, or Sung Hyunjae,'  thought Dokja.

[Kim Dokja is blinded by Sung Hyunjae's money]

'...You shut up.'

"I'll take whatever I need and run away before he gets back!" Dokja heard Yoojin exclaim, packing his things.

"You really think you'll be able to leave hyung?" Dokja said in a bored tone, pretending to be on his phone.

"He's not here so it's a good chance to leave. Do you want to come with me? Yoohyun might not let you out for the next three years if you stay with him," Yoojin put his hand on the door handle.

"Hyung I wasn't asking you if you'd be able to leave," said Kim Dokja after receiving the memories that the 'Han Dokja' in this world had, "it was a warning."

"Huh?" Yoojin made eye contact with a tall man as soon as he opened the door.

"What is it?" the man glared at Yoojin.

Previously in the past, the Dokja in this world had also tried to sneak out a few times, so Yoohyun had ordered Kim Sunghan to guard the front door. 

Kim Dokja sat on the couch, silently watching as Yoojin got thrown back in the room while trying not to laugh. Yoojin was either going crazy or just plain desperate because he even made hearts with his hands while winking at Kim Sunghan. 'What the hell is he doing,'  Kim Dokja wondered, making a weirded out expression.

"It didn't work," Yoojin sulked before turning his head towards Dokja's direction.

'Oh right. Dokja awakened so I should try it out on him,'  thought Yoojin, walking in front of Dokja.

"Hey Dokja, I know I haven't been able to see you for a while but I want you to know that as your hyung, I love you," Yoojin told Dokja.

'I said the keywords so it should work,'  thought Yoojin but to his misfortune...

[The 4th wall has cancelled the effects of the skill 'my kid is the best'] 

"Why are you randomly saying that Yoojin-hyung?" Kim Dokja remained unfazed.

'Huh....? Why didn't it work?'  wondered Han Yoojin. '

Are all the people in this world weird?' thought Kim Dokja.

To be continued...