"I'M THE RELIC OF SALVATION" [TOMB RAIDER KING]"

"No way, that's a slave contract," said Jae-Ha.

"'Exclusive contract' is a better word," smiled Joo-Heon.

"Like that's any different! 0 restoration fees, I must go whenever you call me, I can't take any requests from anyone else and I don't have a say in anything you do. What the hell is this if it isn't a slavery contract?!" Jae-Ha complained.

In the end, he ended up signing the 'slave contract' after Joo-Heon saved him from director Kwon's grasps. He also promised to help Jae-Ha get credit for his artwork that was stolen. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Repair all these relics within three days," spoke Seo Joo-Heon. 

"Huh? That's not possible!" Yoo Jae-Ha exclaimed. "That's not possible! How am I supposed to fix all of this just in three days?! You need to give me a month for each relic!" 

After a bit of arguing, Jae-Ha ended up losing a bet. It really was miserable for him. Too miserable. 

"It's ok Jaeha-hyung, I'll cheer for you in the side lines," Kim Dokja smiled. 

Yoo Jae-Ha, "..." not going to help me but instead cheer for me? Even if he did feel uncomfortable, he could not get angry with the child because his smile looked too innocent as if he was not even aware of Jae-Ha's misfortune. 

'Please keep working hard so the plot could proceed and I could die,'  thought Kim Dokja even though a smile was displayed on his face. 

.

.

.

"Hyung," Kim Dokja tugged on Seo Joo-Heon's shirt, "why are we in Macao?" 

"We're going to steal something," Joo-Heon answered with no shame. 

'... Aren't you going to at least seem like a proper role model in front of a child?'  Kim Dokja was dumb founded. 'You seem so proud too.' 

"Huh? My relic's gone!" Yoo Jae-Ha said while searching his pockets with a panicked look.

One after another, people around them also started to talk about their missing relics. 

"Hey rope, go and tie that b*stard up," commanded Joo-Heon. 

"Oh we're playing? Can we play?" the rope relic said happily before following its order. 

"Hey Salvation-" Joo-Heon turned to Kim Dokja only to realise that he wasn't there. "..." does this thief not only go after normal relics but also human-like relics? Does this count as a child kidnapping? "F*ck let's go!" 

.

.

.

"Hyung?" Kim Dokja questioned, standing next to a little girl with girl hair that was tied up by the rope relic.

"Why did you suddenly disappear like that?" after seeing that the thief was a child, Seo Joo-Heon knew that the girl couldn't have grabbed Kim Dokja and run away. 

"I heard the voice of someone familiar." What Kim Dokja meant by familiar should've been the Medusa relic. 

"Then would you run off to chairmon Kwon just because his voice is familiar?" Joo-Heon sighed. Kim Dokja shook his head. "Good," Joo-Heon then rubbed his head. Kim Dokja felt like he was going to go bald. 

After taking all the relics that the girl had stolen, Seo Joo-Heon, Yoo Jae-Ha and Kim Dokja then left. They were then attacked by a sea monster and the Medusa relic user's team but in the end, they had gotten the map relic they wanted and had scammed Edward who had sold a fake map relic to the King of War, 'Keira'. 

Seo Joo-Heon then proceeded to scam Keira by lying about being able to bring out a relic's full function. They then agreed to meet on the condition that Seo Joo-Heon does not bring any relics with him. 

'Oh course this scheming b*stard would not follow those conditions,'  thought Kim Dokja. 

[Kim Dokja is a hypocrite]

'... Shut up.' 

.

.

.

"Welcome Seo Joo-Heon," a woman with short curly hair in a military uniform greeted Seo Joo-Heon. She then spotted Kim Dokja who was walking in between Seo Joo-Heon and Yoo Jae-Ha. "A child?" she questioned.

"He won't cause any problems I promise," Joo-Heon smiled. Keira didn't say anything and lead the three of them to where her treasured map relics were. 

Getting his hands on a pen, Seo Joo-Heon was about to draw on one of the map relics when one of Keira's men pointed a gun at him. "What do you think you're doing to one of the general's precious relics!" 

"This is necessary to bring out the relic's full function," explained Joo-Heon. "Also please put that away. There's a child here." 

"You shouldn't have brought a child here in the first place!" argued the man.

"Let him be," ordered Keira, silencing him before turning to Joo-Heon, "this better be worth it."

"You can leave it to me," Joo-Heon lied with a smirk. .

.

.

.

Kim Dokja knew that Seo Joo-Heon was not really a trustworthy man, but now he felt that maybe Keira deserved it after pointing a gun at the one who just help her. She even wanted to use him for her own benefit and was unwilling to let him go until she understood how to use the maps. 

"You're not going to leave until we understand how to fully use the maps," said Keira.

"Hm is that so... how about no?" an explosion then occurred, burning the maps. Even Keira's men was controlled by the power of a relic and had ripped the maps apart while the three culprits disappeared.

"It was a great but it's a shame that we ended up in a fountain," Jae-Ha spoke while soaking wet. Seo Joo-Heon was in the same condition but when Yoo Jae-Ha turned to Kim Dokja, he saw that the child was completely fine. "... I guess a powerful relic would be in a better condition than us."

"Oh..." the two humans then heard Kim Dokja say in a sad tone. 

"What's wrong?" the two of them asked with a worried expression. The child then lifted up his phone that was now soaking wet and broken.

"My phone... I can't read any manhwa now," Kim Dokja said with a sad expression.

"... I'll buy you a new one when we get back to Korea," Seo Joo-Heon could only sigh helplessly. 

To be continued...