"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

Using way of the wind to run away, Dokja was able to move faster however his brain was occupied, so he didn't pay attention when he bumped into someone and fell onto the ground.

"Ouch-" Dokja was surprised to see a man with platinum blond hair when he looked up.

"What? You aren't going to say sorry after bumping into someone?" said the man.

It was Sung Hyunjae. Feeling his phone vibrate again, he saw another message from Yoohyun saying "stop running". 

"F*ck. Sorry ahjussi, I have to go!" said Dokja before running away again, not knowing that Sung Hyunjae saw who sent him a text on his phone when he took it out.

'That kid must've been running from Han Yoohyun. Interesting. Can he actually outrun the guild master of Haeyeon?' smirked Hyunjae.

The answer was no. Dokja who was afraid of bumping into someone else in a crowded place while using 'way of the wind', decided not to use it and was caught by Yoohyun who proceeded to drag (manhandle) him back to his car.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung- wait let go or at least slow down!" said Dokja while being dragged (manhandled) by Yoohyun.

Opening his car door, Yoohyun placed Dokja in a seat before closing the door and locking his car. "Stay there I'll go get hyung," he messaged Dokja. '...He does know that I can still open the door from inside right?'  Dokja was dumbfounded.

[Maybe you are really related, you're both dumb]

'Shut up I'm not dumb!'  Dokja roared.

[Yoo Joonghyuk says otherwise "foolish b*stard"]

'Is Joonghyuk-ah the edgy (and good looking) protagonist or are you?'

[The emo]

'Exactly.' 

[Kim Dokja is biased]

Hearing a big explosion, Dokja looked outside the car window and saw a monster. 'This is giving me flashbacks of the apocalypse,'  thought Dokja. He was about to get out of the car and go help, when the 4th wall spoke up.

[Kim Dokja shouldn't go out of the car or Han Yoohyun will be mad and Sung Hyunjae is still near]

'F*ck Han Yoohyun! If Sung Hyunjae is near then that's a good thing!'

[It will make Han Yoohyun dislike Sung Hyunjae then you won't be able to approach Sung Hyunjae if Han Yoohyun is around]

'... You have a point.'

Seeing another light glow, the monster had fallen which meant that someone had taken it down. 'It was probably Yoohyun,'  thought Dokja.

[Park Yerim has awakened and taken down the monster]

'Oh... so Han Yoojin is a scammer that makes people his comrades like me. That's why he was looking for Park Yerim earlier,'  thought Kim Dokja. Getting a call from Yoohyun, he decided to ignore it because he was still quite pissed that his chance to properly talk to Sung Hyunjae was gone since he had to keep running. 

[Han Yoohyun will be mad]

'I'll just say that I was sleeping then.' 

A few minutes later, the car door opened and Yoohyun looked at him with a worried expression.

"Are you ok? You didn't get hurt by the outbreak right? Why didn't you answer my call?" multiple questions were thrown in Dokja's face by Yoohyun.

"Oh, I was sleeping so I didn't know," Dokja replied.