"YOU SURE THE REGRESSOR IS MY BROTHER AND NOT THIS SCAMMER?"[INSTRUCTION MANUAL]

[REGRESSOR INSTRUCTION MANUAL] (Full name didn't fit so I'll put it here)

"Let us out please!"

"Let us out of here right now!"

"Where is this place?!"

Kim Dokja groaned, waking up to people screaming. He was in the form of a child just like when he was in the void as well as on the train. It also seems to be affecting him because the screaming affected him more than it normally would when he was in adult form. 

'Let me check the data,'  Kim Dokja mentally spoke.

[Current world: Regressor Instruction Manual
 Name: Kim Dokja
 Age: 12
 Trait: Omniscient reader's viewpoint
 Class: Demon
 Title: Demon King of Salvation
 Background: This is the 'Kim Dokja' in this world's second life. He and his older brother 'Kim   Hyunsung' was transported to another world one day and were separated at the start. When   Hyunsung found his brother again, Dokja had joined a man named 'Jung Jinho' who later on   killed him which enraged Kim Hyunsung. Kim Hyunsung was able to regress back in time.
 WARNING: Being killed by 'Jung Jinho' who killed this world's 'Kim Dokja' in the 1st life will not be considered heroic in anyway, even if you died to protect others because Kim Hyunsung will not acknowledge it as heroic but as a tragedy]

'Damn you Kim Hyunsung!'  Kim Dokja mentally cursed at his supposed older brother. The man named Jung Jinho had probably attacked the others after killing the 'Kim Dokja' in this world, meaning that if he changed things around and died later while protecting someone, it would count as heroic and he'd be able to complete this world easily but his hyung in this world, would not let him pass happily that way. 

Looking at the barrier, what looked like words in another language started glowing a pinkish-purple colour while a golden light in the air materialised. A woman with glowing light behind her appeared with closed eyes and hands clasps together. 

"Kyahhh!"

"W-what is that?!"

"D-don't shout so much! We shouldn't wake it up!"

"I-is that real?"

"Stop spouting bullsh*t! There's no way that's real!"

The screaming, fear and disbelief of people around Kim Dokja made him remember that his own worldline was once like this too. When the first dokkaebi appeared, no one wanted to believe it was real either. There was confusion and fear just like right now.

'Was I sent to this world to be tortured? This world has a regressor, there's also stats and this very scene makes me remember my own world. The regressor probably went back in time to save his loved ones and change things too,'  thought Kim Dokja. Everything seemed to remind Kim Dokja about the painful yet beautiful memories of his own world. He started to blank while thinking about his memories.

After he snapped back to reality, he looked around he realised that everyone was looking at their 'status window' like what the being that appeared had told them to do (which he slightly heard while blanking out). 

'The first thing I should do is survive. If I die at the start I don't think it would count as 'heroic'. I should go with someone that has not too bad abilities,'  thought Kim Dokja, using omniscient reader's viewpoint to check other people's stats.

[K im Dokj a. Someo ne's look ing at you r stat s] the 4th wall suddenly warned him.

'Huh? Don't you usually block them?'  Kim Dokja questioned the 4th wall.

[Ye s but I want ed to as k you fir st this ti me]

'Why?'  asked Kim Dokja.

[Beca use it's th e prot agonist] this made Dokja's eyes widen.

'Where's are they? Tell me which direction they're in, I want to know,'  demanded the black haired male.

[Your lef t]

Kim turned to his left and spotted someone staring at him.

[Character: Lee Kiyoung (protagonist)
 Age: 25
 Tendency: Careful strategist
 Trait: Mind's eye (heroic)
 Class: Classless
 Title: None
 Strength - 10 (common)
 Stamina - 11 (common)
 Endurance - 12 (common)
 Magic power - 0 (common)
 Intelligence - 19 (heroic)
 Luck - (Heroic)
 Dexterity - 11 (common)]

'What the f*ck. It says he's 'lucky' but there's no way that counts as lucky. Is he really the protagonist? His trait 'mind's eye' is similar to omniscient reader's viewpoint though, it could see other people's abilities,'  thought Kim Dokja.

[D on't worry. I blo cked mos t of his abi lity]

Just then, the two's eyes made contact with each other. 'Interesting, that 12-year old kid is different from the others, I can't see his stats at all but I can see other's. I feel like we'll get along well,'  thought Lee Kiyoung. 

"I wish you luck," the woman said before disappearing.

The monsters that were banging on the space they were in had broke through the barrier and started to attack. Hurriedly, Lee Kiyoung ran towards Kim Dokja who was being knocked back by the people who were hurriedly running away and scooped him up into his arms, then he continued running away. 

"Why'd you grab me hyung? You could've kept running," said Kim Dokja.

"You just reminded me of my younger sister and I felt bad," lied Lee Kiyoung.

'Liar.'

"Oh. 

Looking around, Kim Dokja heard a man yelling. Using omniscient reader's viewpoint, he checked the man's information. The man's name was Park Deokgoo and his stats were pretty decent. He even had 30 endurance and would be a good shield. Tapping Kiyoung's shoulder, Kim Dokja pointed at the man.

"Hyung, that person there."

Lee Kiyoung was surprised, checking the man's stats. 

"How did you know he'd be a good shield?" asked Lee Kiyoung.

'4th wall, are you able to manipulate how he sees my luck? You can block people and allow people to see my stats, so can you do that too?' 

[o k]

[The skill 'over-write' has been activated]

"I didn't even know he'd be a good shield hyung, I just have really good luck," Dokja replied smiling 'innocently' to convince Kiyoung.

Checking Kim Dokja's information again, he was surprised to see that he could now see the child's luck. 'His luck... it's legendary! This kid... is my jackpot! He's someone I should keep close,'  thought Lee Kiyoung.

Kim Dokja watched as Kiyoung earn Deokgoo's trust. Park Deokgoo couldn't see through Lee Kiyoung, but Dokja could. Lee Kiyoung was a scammer.  Lee Kiyoung was a two-faced scammer like him but he likes to call it, 'a strategist'. 

'It would've made a lot more sense if I was this scammer's brother instead of the regressor's brother,'  sighed Kim Dokja.

To be continued...