"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

"Don't, it's still dangerous. Just because it's acting cute and isn't attacking Dokja doesn't mean that it's completely safe yet. Dokja, put the magic beast down," commanded Yoohyun.

The fox didn't really seemed to like how Yoohyun glared at it and leaped towards Yoohyun, trying to scratch him which shockingly was pretty effective.

"Yoohyung-!" Yoojin shouted.

After a while, Yoohyun successfully caught the fox who now looked as equally pissed as him. 'Why is this so funny to look at-' Dokja tried to not laugh at the scene in front of him.

Yoohyun tossed the fox in its 'room' but after Yoojin found out he could use his skill on magic beasts, he managed to convince Yoohyun to let him tame the fox. Looking at the fox enjoying its food, Dokja realised something.

"What are we going to call the fox?" Dokja asked.

"How about... 'Peace'?" Yoojin suggested.

----------------------------------------

"Why are you going in the dungeon with us guild master!" Yerim yelled, pointing at Yoohyun. 

"I'm looking forward to today," Yoohyun ignored Yerim's question. "I'll be in your care hyung."

"Hey can I go in the dungeon too?" asked Dokja.

"You're too young," Yoohyun replied.

"Yerim is literally only one year older than me!" Dokja argued.

"Oi, call me unnie!"  

"Anyways I see no reason why I can't go with you guys in the dungeon too. I even took the basic education at Hayeon," said Dokja.

"You still can't go," Yoohyun said sternly.

'This b*stard- what the hell is his problem?! This is the first time that I'VE met someone who can piss me off as much as that b*stard Yoo Joonghyuk!'  Dokja mentally cursed. 

Seeing the situation, Yoojin tried to help his youngest brother.

"Hey Yoohyun maybe-" Yoojin was cut off by Yoohyun's dark aura which made him shut up.

'I'm sorry Dokja but Yoohyun has gotten a bit weird,'  Yoojin mentally cried.

click*

'Huh? What was that?'  thought Dokja.

[The paparazzi are taking photos because Han Yoohyun is a famous person and Park Yerim is a new S-class awakened]

'Oh. It was like back in my world at the conference....'

.

.

.

Kim Dokja was brought back to Yoojin's dorm room after he asked Sunghan to take him there to see Peace. Opening the door, he saw the orange fox inside its glass room. 

"Hey Peace-ack!," Dokja entered the fox's room and was immediately tackled by Peace. "Hey it looks like you grew a little bigger than the last time I saw you."

"Kyung!" exclaimed Peace.

The orange fox then looked around then turned back to Dokja, titling its head.

"Yoojin-hyung's not back yet. It's just you and me," said Dokja, assuming Peace was looking around for Yoojin.

"Kyung."

"What? You like him more than me?" Dokja faked being hurt.

"Kyung!" Peace rapidly shook its head. "Kyung kyung!"