"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

"W-Wait! Don't do it!" the male chasing him said nervously. "Step away from the edge."

Dokja said nothing and just walked backwards, falling down from the building while a smirk appeared on his face. 'Is he crazy?!' the male hunter thought, rushing over to where Dokja once stood. His eyes widened after seeing the aftermath, 'that kid...'.

.

.

.

"Then we'll be heading out. Today was fun hyung-nim," said Moon Hyuna after Yoojin signed the contract.

"A-Ah yes. Take care!" said Yoojin.

'Hm, it seems like that kid failed. Too bad, he seemed quite amusing,' thought Sung Hyunjae. Turning around, the platinum blond haired man and the others were about to leave when-

Crash*

A male with a pair of black wings and a horn came crashing through the window with a smirk on his face. It was Kim Dokja.

"Hey Hyunjae-hyung, am I too late?" Kim Dokja asked with a silly grin, landing on the table.

'This kid...' a smirk appeared on Sung Hyunjae's face.

------------------------------------------------

"Dokja," Yoohyun spoke, "what are you doing here?" 

"I'm here because of a deal I made with Hyunjae-hyung," Dokja replied, jumping off the table and retracting his wings. 

"What?" Yoohyun turned to Sung Hyunjae then back at Dokja. "You two know each other?"

"Yes, we've met before," answered Hyunjae.

"Where? And what deal did you two make?" Yoohyun glared at the platinum blond haired man. 

"He bumped into me in the streets when he was running from you, and made a deal with me last night after he gave me his phone number at the gate you and the new awakeneds went in. If you want details about the deal, you should ask your brother since he's the one who asked me for a favour," Hyunjae smiled with his eyes closed.

Han Yoohyun immediately snapped his head towards Kim Dokja with a glare that said, "we'll talk when we get home". Dokja turned his head away to avoid Yoohyun's glare. 'Sorry Dokja, I don't think I can help you with this one. Yoohyun doesn't look too happy,'  Yoojin sweat dropped. 

"See you soon Han Dokja," Hyunjae smiled.

"You will not be seeing him soon," glared Yoohyun.

.

.

.

"So what's the deal that Sung Hyunjae was talking about?" Yoohyun instantly asked when they got back to his house. 

"I asked him to become my custodian," replied the black haired teen. 

Both Yoojin and Yoohyun's eyes widened. 'I don't blame them for being shocked. If someone did this without a proper reason then it's straight up ungratefulness, but it's not good to stay close to people who love 'Han Dokja' the most or it'll be more painful for both them and me,'  thought Kim Dokja. 

"Why would you ask him to become your custodian when we're still alive?!" shouted Yoohyun, clearly frustrated.

"Calm down Yoohyun. Maybe there's  a misunderstanding," Yoojin tried to calm Yoohyun down. "Is there something we did that made you uncomfortable? If there is then you can tell us since there's still time to change your mind."