"AM I A VILLAIN OR SALVATION?" [VILLAIN TO KILL]

He was a villain but he couldn't feel anger, was he a hero then? If he was a hero, then why does he have a transformation of a villain? Why was his trigger the memories- the trauma that he forced himself to remember? The trauma of how his parents died right in front of his eyes. Maybe it was because... he killed the villain that murdered his parents that day... and no one found out. Or was it the fact that he felt absolutely no anger or hatred when his parent's heads dropped at his feet? Was it because he killed the villain even though he didn't feel anger or hatred towards the villain? He just killed the villain with a neutral expression displayed on his face, but no one would ever know that. That was the trigger... wasn't it?

Kim Dokja shuddered at the memories that he witnessed.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Dokja....'  Woochan stared sadly at the figure in front of him.

"Ah sorry, I've been a little emotional ever since I turned out to be a villain right? Sorry," Dokja apologised before turning around, "Kwon Kangwoo right? Let's go."

Kangwoo stared at the black haired male who just told him to follow him before obliging. 'Dokja probably won't do anything bad to me. He never does anything bad to anyone but, does he know Kwon Kangwoo?'  wondered Kangwoo (Cassian). 

"Hey, do you know me?" Kangwoo asked.

"Nope, I've never met you before," Dokja replied with a smile.

"Then why did you tell me to follow you?"

"You just seem... weirdly familiar," Dokja replied, pretending to wonder about Kangwoo's identity.

'Does he recognise me in another body? Dokja had always been quite sharp,'  thought Kangwoo. 'Well it's the best excuse since the Dokja in this world use to know him,'  Dokja mentally sweatdropped.

"How so?" Kangwoo asked.

"I don't know it just feels like you're on fire...?" Dokja seemed kind of unsure.

'Is he saying fire because I use to be a fire user as a psycker?'  wondered Kangwoo. 

"Do you dislike water by any chance? Have you nearly drowned as a kid?" Dokja suddenly asked, his face getting close to the Kangwoo's arm.

'... I drowned before I ended up in this body and that arm is the arm that got shot. Was Dokja... on the same team as the people who killed Jeff and framed me?'  Kangwoo was shaken.

"Huh? I guess not. Sorry, I tend to ask random questions. Let's go to the internet cafe yeah? I heard there's a new game and I want to try it out," said Dokja.

"Isn't your brother going to get mad? Your relationship with him doesn't seem stable right now so if you go there after he told you it was dangerous to go alone then it might make it worse."

"But I'm not going alone, you're coming with me."

"You trust people easily. I could secretly be a villain who wants to get close to you and kidnap you," Kangwoo pointed out.

"You just seem trust worthy. It's as if we knew each other before," smiled Dokja.

'What was I thinking? There's no way someone like him would work with the people who killed Jeff and framed me. He's just a kid,'  Kangwoo sighed before letting out a small smile.

.

.

.

'Access denied, my membership was cancelled,'  thought Kangwoo.