"YOU SURE THE REGRESSOR IS MY BROTHER AND NOT THIS SCAMMER?"[INSTRUCTION MANUAL]

'O-Oppa?!' Hayan was afraid. Looking to the side, Kiyoung saw Dokja unconscious leaning against the dungeon wall, 'she didn't do anything to him right?' Kiyoung thought nervously.

"Hayan, what happened here?" Kiyoung decided to pretend he didn't know what was going on since she was too valuable to lose.

"Ah, I think a dungeon trap activated and then Hye-Hyeyoung-ssi had..." Hayan lied.

"I see. It must've been hard for you," Kiyoung pat Hayan on the head before burning Hyeyoung's body and making up an excuse. "Let's go, the others must be waiting," said Kiyoung, picking up the unconscious child in his arms.

"Y-yeah."

"So what happened to Dokja? Did he get knocked out after triggering a trap?"

"N-No he just suddenly fainted."

"I see...."

----------------------------------------------------------------

'Hm?'  Dokja opened his eyes to see a bright fire. 'What happened? I just remember seeing Jung Hayan and Park Hyeyoung having an argument or something and then it all turned black.'

[Kim Dokja had fainted after over using power and being exposed to a lot of murderous aura]

'That will probably happen a lot in the future so I need to get rid of Jung Jinho fast before we clear the tutorial or it will be harder to do that later on,'  thought Dokja.

"You're awake Dokja?" said Kiyoung.

"Huh? Yeah. Where are the others hyung?" Dokja asked.

"Well Deokgoo went somewhere, your hyung is missing and Hyeyoung...." Kiyoung made a guilty expression.

"She's dead isn't she?" asked Dokja.

The room went cold. 'This kid... he's not showing any emotion on his face at all. He didn't hesitate to ask that. It's like he's use to these things,'  thought Kiyoung anxiously. 

"Y-You must be sad or nervous right Dokja? I-It's ok to show that you're scared. I promise that I-I'll protect you," said Hayan.

"No, it's fine but thanks noona," the child replied.

'His reactions and the way he understands situations are not of a 12 year old's. Is he actually normal or does he remember what happened in his previous life like his brother? Maybe that's the reason why he can ask about death so easily,'  thought Kiyoung. 'You're right about me being able to remember my previous life but it's not the one in this world. You gave me a good excuse if it was ever revealed that this is not my first life though,'  thought Dokja sweat dropping. 

"We're going to head back to the shelter now," said Kiyoung.

"But what about Hyunsung-hyung?" Dokja asked.

"He'll probably be back later. Your brother's strong so he'll probably be fine," replied Kiyoung.

Dokja seemed to be in deep thought then he said, "I'm gonna go find Hyunsung-hyung. You guys go back first." 

"No wait Dokja it's dan....gerous," it was too late when Kiyoung reached out towards Dokja. The black haired child had already used 'the way of the wind' to zoom through the halls.

'I hope Kim Hyunsung is in danger so I can try to sacrifice myself and move to the next world or maybe even back to my world,' thought Dokja. 'My jackpot.... '  Kiyoung thought sadly. 'Kim Hyunsung you better hurry up and unite with your brother to keep him alive.'