"AM I A VILLAIN OR SALVATION?" [VILLAIN TO KILL]

"-im Dokja. Kim Dokja!" 

Hearing someone call him, Dokja opened his eyes only to see the face of a man right in front of his.

"What the-!" Dokja, jumped, backing away.

[The 4th wall has offset Kim Dokja's shock]

"Kim Dokja, why were you sleeping in my class?" said the man.

'Huh? Class...?'  looking around, Dokja saw many pairs of eyes staring at him. 'Oh, so I'm in school then.'

"Kim Dokja?"

"Oh uh sorry Mr! I accidently fell asleep since I was feeling a little tired because..." Dokja tried to come up with an excuse.

"sigh* Since it's the first time, I'll let it slide," the teacher sighed.

Ding*

Just then, the bell for lunch ran and the students rushed out of the classroom. Going through his bag, he took out a lunch box when something inside his pocket start buzzing. It was his phone. There was a text from 'Unnie' saying, 'I accidentally swapped your lunch box with Uchan-oppa's this morning, sorry about that.'. 

[Current world: Villain to kill
 Name: Kim Dokja
 Age: 14 
 Relatives: Kim Woochan (adopted older brother), Kim Naeun (adopted older sister)
 Villain]

'So the person that text me should be 'Kim Naeun' then,'  thought Dokja.

[You should go swap your lunch box with Kim Woochan at Gadam High School]

'Why should I?'

[The protagonist 'Lee Cassian' now known as 'Kwon Kangwoo' is at Gadam High School]

'Say no more,'  Dokja quickly texted Naeun back saying that he'll go swap his lunch box with Woochan's and left his school to Gadam High School.

 Unnie: You're not allowed to leave school though

Dokja: It's fine unnie

Arriving at Gadam High, he climbed over the fence and entered the school grounds. 'Where's Kwon Kangwoo now?'  Dokja asked the 4th wall.

[On the school roof]

Looking at the stairs, Dokja only had one thought, 'f*ck.' .

.

.

.

When Dokja arrived on the school roof, he saw a blacked haired male beating the crap out of three other students.

"Hey, you're pretty strong," said Dokja, walking towards the black haired male with a smile, assuming he is Kwon Kangwoo.

[You have encountered the protagonist 'Kwon Kangwoo']

'Yep, I was right.'

"Who are you-" as Kangwoo turned around, his eyes widened when he saw Kim Dokja. "Salvation....?"

"Huh?"

'Does he know me?'  wondered Dokja.

"No... it's nothing," said Kangwoo.

[Kim Dokja was found out to be a villain a few years ago when he transformed. The psykers who were worried that you were going to go berserk at any time kept you in confinement but you never ended up going berserk. They realised that you could never actually feel any anger or hatred, and transformed by forcing yourself to remember the memories of your parents dying in front of you. Since you could never feel anger or hatred, you can't go berserk. The psykers released you and put you as a 'special being' and kept you a secret but information about you was leaked out and you became someone very well known. You help psykers and one of the psykers that you helped in the past was 'Lee Cassian' who had died and became 'Kwon Kangwoo']

A load of information came loading in. 'Oh. Now I know why he reacted like that,'  thought Dokja.

"Kim Dokja," a voice from behind him spoke, "what are you doing here?"

When he turned around, he saw a good looking male with red hair. 

[You have encountered 'Kim Woochan'] 

"Unnie texted me and said that she accidentally swapped our lunch boxes this morning, so I came to give this to you and get my lunch box," Dokja replied, holding up the lunch box in his hand.

"Do you know how dangerous that was?" said Woochan.

"How is me giving you your lunch box dangerous?" asked Dokja.

"After people found out about you being a villain who can't feel anger or hatred, you became a target that people wanted to get their hands on. If you're by yourself, you could be attacked and taken away. Why do you think I tell you to wait at your school until I pick you up everyday you have school?" Woochan answered.

"So what? Do you think I'm that weak?" Dokja could feel his annoyance building up. Not anger, annoyance.

'Where's all this annoyance coming from?'  wondered Dokja. He didn't know why he was starting to feel annoyed or irritated, but he could tell that it was not anger or hatred. Annoyance and irritation wasn't a strong enough emotion to trigger villain transformation and since he hasn't transformed, Dokja knew it wasn't anger. 

[The 4th wall has slightly blocked the Kim Dokja of this world's annoyance]

'What? I thought that after I enter the body of this world's Kim Dokja, they disappear?'  Dokja was beyond confused.

[Yes but since you're a villain, emotions are stronger for you and the I can't completely block out the emotion that the original owner's feeling] 

'But what could've happened to make him feel this annoyed?'

[Transferring memories in 3...2...1] 

Memories of the Dokja of this world arguing with Kim Woochan filled his brain. The arguments were about Dokja being a villain and how dangerous it was. Woochan clearly didn't really trust villains but he still didn't abandon Dokja. The Dokja of this world thought it was because he couldn't feel anger or hatred but if he was like any other villain, Woochan would've let go of him to protect Naeun, his sister, the sibling that was actually biologically related to him unlike Dokja. They just had the same last name, that was it. There was one thing that this world's Dokja was the most annoyed of though...

"I'm not saying that you're weak but-"

"But what? Is it because I'm a 'special being'? That I'm different? Are you scared that because I'm different from the other villains you won't be able to identify me as one? Is it because of that? Because you can't force a stereotype on me just like how others see villains as plain 'evil'?" Dokja interrupted Woochan.

The things that this world's Dokja was annoyed of the most was the fact that he was a 'special being'. Dokja who would normally not act that like, was under the influence of the strong wave of emotions invading his brain.

He was a villain but he couldn't feel anger, was he a hero then? If he was a hero, then why does he have a transformation of a villain? Why was his trigger the memories- the trauma that he forced himself to remember? The trauma of how his parents died right in front of his eyes. Maybe it was because... he killed the villain that murdered his parents that day... and no one found out. Or was it the fact that he felt absolutely no anger or hatred when his parent's heads dropped at his feet? Was it because he killed the villain even though he didn't feel anger or hatred towards the villain? He just killed the villain with a neutral expression displayed on his face, but no one would ever know that. That was the trigger... wasn't it?

Kim Dokja shuddered at the memories that he witnessed. 

To be continued...