"I'M THE RELIC OF SALVATION" [TOMB RAIDER KING]

"Hah! I get why chairman Kwon put a bounty on you now. So how about this kid, I won't attack you or force you to do things if you sign a contract with me and let me become your owner," the taller male extended his hand towards the child.

'Either way you're not willing to let me go are you? Well it doesn't matter, I planed to follow him either way and since he's the protagonist, he'll face a lot of things meaning there's a lot of chances for me to die heroically if I follow him,' thought Kim Dokja, staring at the male in front of him.

Kim Dokja stepped forward and with an 'innocent' smile and replied, "sure hyung!" placing his hand in Seo Joo-Heon's.

----------------------------------------------------------

Laying on his stomach on top of Seo Joo-Heon's bed with the taller male's phone in his hands, Kim Dokja was reading a manhwa when a call came in with the ID 'my henchmen'. He tugged on Seo Joo-Heon's sleeve and motioned to the phone.

"Hyung, you have a call," Dokja handed the phone to Seo Joo-Heon. 

"A phone call? Oh it's Seung-Woo," the taller male accepted the call and pressed his phone against his ear. "How's it going my henchmen?~"

Dokja could slightly hear an annoyed voice on the other side of the phone before once again tugging on Seo Joo-Heon's sleeve. "Hyung, I wanna listen," the latter did as Dokja asked and put the phone on speaker.

"I checked the list of people attending the auction event," said Seung-Woo.

"And?" asked Seo Joo-Heon

"There are three people with the name 'JK'."

"Hm... I guess I'll have to come and check myself," said Seo Joo-Heon.

"Huh? You're going to come over here?"

A purple screen then appeared in front of Seo Joo-Heon.

[You have been marked by a S rank relic. Your future is now being read]

"Is it the future guide? This is slightly pissing me off," Seo Joo-Heon stared at the purple screen.

"Hello? Are you there?" asked Seung-Woo who was still on the other side of the phone.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm going to head over where you guys are but not right now. I have a place to visit first," replied Seo Joo-Heon before ending the call.

The taller black haired male walked up to Dokja before picking him up.

"Where are we going hyung?" asked Dokja.

"First let's get you your own phone before you deplete my battery from reading manhwa."

"...Sorry."

.

.

.

Kim Dokja and Seo Joo-Heon were now at Japan in a sushi restaurant. 

"Hyung, don't you think this is a little mean?" questioned Dokja, pointing at the page filled with the words 'Sasaki will die'. 

"It's the best way to take care of this. Go back to reading your manhwa, a kid shouldn't see the next scene," said Seo Joo-Heon eating another sushi.

'Have you forgotten I'm a relic??? Whatever,'  thought Dokja, looking back at his phone that the other male in the room just bought him.

"Your order has arrived," the sliding doors opened and a female with blond hair walked in.

'Gasp! He's so handsome! He's even more handsome than Sousuke-san! Oh my god those misters are trying to kill someone like him? Such a waste...'  thought the blond girl.

'Yoo Joonghyuk should've just used his handsome face to scam people like Seo Joo-Heon. I agree with this girl, such a waste,'  Kim Dokja mentally sighed while shaking his head.

"Thank you," Seo Joo-Heon smiled at the girl.

The girl then walked up to the door and closed it before turning around and saying, "Oppa! Can I be your fan?"

'What the f*ck?'  Seo Joo-Heon and Kim Dokja had the same thought.

"Oh that's right, you're not a celebrity right?" said Sasaki.

"What did you say?" Seo Joo-Heon didn't understand.

"She said she wants to be your fan and that you're not a celebrity hyung," Dokja translated what she said for the taller male.

'I suck at learning languages but I'm so happy 4th wall is here. I picked up some Japanese from Asuka Ren too,'  thought Dokja, not looking away from his phone.

'Huh? Who's that kid?'  thought Sasaki.

Using a translator on Sasaki's phone, Sasaki and Seo Joo-Heon was able to communicate with each other while Dokja just continued reading his manhwa. He then suddenly felt someone lifting him up.

"Where are we going now hyung?" Dokja didn't even bother to look away from his phone.

"At least look at my face when you're talking to me Salvation," Seo Joo-Heon scolded him.

Walking out of the restaurant and passing through people who were tied up, they stopped at an alley way and Seo Joo-Heon pointed his blade at Sasaki with his spare hand.

"Don't make a sound and hand over your phone," ordered Seo Joo-Heon. Sasaki who was afraid immediately handed him her phone.

"Good girl," the taller male stepped on her phone, breaking it. 

'That kind of sounded weird,'  thought Dokja.

"Kyahh! My phone! What are you doing?!" asked Sasaki.

"Sshh, be quiet. I'm just getting rid of things they will use to track us down. It'll be annoying if the Japanese defence force bothered us. Did you really think I wouldn't know who you are? You're the future guide reader right?"

.

.

.

They were now at another place with Sasaki and Seo Joo-Heon sitting on opposite seats while Dokja was sitting in Seo Joo-Heon's lap. He didn't bother to get out because he was too focused on his manhwa.

Reading his manhwa while the other two talked, he decided that he'd sneak a peak at the future that Sasaki wrote down.

"Ack! What the hell are you doing human!" Dokja heard the screams of the future guide that Seo Joo-Heon had just stabbed.

Sasaki then passed out after the relic in the form of a book was broken.

"So you were in this room you bastard!" a Japanese soldier kicked down the door.

"What happened here?...What happened to the future guide?!"

"What are you so surprised about? It's merely destroyed," answered Seo Joo-Heon.

"Ah you...you b*stard! F*cking kill him!" the soldier who was in charge pointed at Joo-Heon.

"It's getting loud in here. I can't focus on my manhwa," a voice spoke.

All eyes turned to the small figure who had a phone in his hand. Kim Dokja had a very irritated expression. 

"A child? No... it's the relic that Kwon Tae-Joon put a bounty on! Kill Seo Joo-Heon and capture the relic!" ordered the Japanese soldier.

"I'm getting annoyed. Hyung, can I?" Dokja turned to the older male.

A smirk appeared on Seo Joo-Heon's face, "go ahead."

[Electrification] 

In a second, the room was filled with electric sparks which knocked all the Japanese soldiers out cold. A hand landed on Dokja's head, ruffling his soft hair.

"Good job kid. Let's go," smiled Seo Joo-Heon.

In a second, Kim Dokja's irritated expression disappeared and he turned his head to give Seo Joo-Heon a smile. 

"Ok, let's go hyung!"

'I can at least act this much,'  thought Kim Dokja.

To be continued...