"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

"What's your name kid?" the blond asked him.

"Yoo Joonghy- sorry force of habit. It's Han Dokja."

"Oh? Are you related to Han Yoohyun by any chance? I'm guessing you are because of your last name and the fact that you were running from Han Yoohyun before."

"I am. What about you? What's your name?" Dokja asked, secretly knowing the answer already.

"I'm Sung Hyunjae. Just call me 'Hyungjae-hyung' instead of 'ahjussu' ok kid?" said Hyunjae.

"Then Hyunjae-hyung, can you become my custodian?"

Dokja's questioned brought a smirk on Hyunjae's face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to become your custodian?" Hyunjae questioned with a smirk.

"Yes. I literally just asked," replied Dokja.

"But you already have a guardian. Most people aren't as lucky as you to have Han Yoohyun as a guardian."

"I wouldn't exactly call it lucky. If I stay with him, I might never be able to go outside again for the next few years."

"You're over exaggerating."

"Is he my brother or is he yours?" Dokja retorted.

[Sung Hyunjae is amused by you]

'You're turning more and more similar to those systems in the isekai manhwas I read,'  Dokja mentally commented.

[Kim Dokja is just imagining things]

"Haha you're amusing kid," chuckled Hyunjae.

"Your answer?" asked Dokja.

"I-"

"Han Dokja!" Dokja suddenly heard Sunghan yelling his name. 

"Sorry! Got to go! I'll talk to you another time! Here's my number," Dokja pulled out a pen from his pocket and wrote his number on the back of Hyunjae's hand before rushing to where Sunghan was. "I'm here! What's wrong?" 

"We're going. Apparently your brother found a friend of his from high school and wants to catch up with him," said Sunghan.

[That 'friend' is 'Yoo Myeongwoo']

Recognising the name 'Yoo Myeongwoo', Dokja's eyes immediately started shinning.

[Kim Dokja is about to scam someone again]

"Let's go, I want to meet hyung's high school friend!"

Watching the teen leave with his guard, Hyunjae looked at the back of his hand where Kim Dokja had written his phone number. Pulling out his phone, he put in Dokja's number and added a  name to it. 'That kid is amusing,'  smiled Hyunjae.

.

.

.

When Dokja arrived at where Yoojin was, he saw Yoojin with one hand on Myeongwoo's shoulder while his other hand was pointing towards the sunset. 'What the f*ck am I witnessing here?' Dokja deadpanned.

"Hyung!" Dokja called out towards Yoojin, walking towards him.

"Oh Dokja!" said Yoojin.

"Yoojin-ssi, who's this?" Myeongwoo asked, referring to Dokja.

"This is my little brother, Han Dokja," replied Yoojin, pushing Dokja towards Myeongwoo as if showing him off.

'Please never refer to me as 'Han Dokja' ever again. I don't want to be reminded of that,'  thought Dokja.