"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

'If I tell him I got an L-ranked skill I'll be imprisoned forever! The best thing to do is not tell Yoohyun about Dokja's rank either or his freedom will be restricted when he should be making friends outside not stuck inside!' Yoojin mentally panicked.

"It's F-rank, a normal skill. I can only see if the awakener's strong or not and I can only awaken someone once a month!" Yoojin lied.

"You won't be targeted with just that much since a substitute will appear soon," Yoohyun then continued to explain the awakening centre. "By the way hyung, did you awaken Dokja earlier when he touched you? Is he strong or weak?"

Yoojin who was standing right in front of Yoohyun, and Kim Dokja who was now awake in the other room and was secretly listening in both had the same thought, '....shit.'

---------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't that person Kim Sunghan? "

"Haeyeon guild's shield! Hunter Kim Sunghan!"

"Who are those two next to him? New hunters? The fact that they have an A-rank guard next to them must mean that they're really strong!"

"There might be two new S-ranks today!"

"But doesn't that one look like he's a teenager?"

The people started to gossip about the dead looking Yoojin, Sunghan who was escorting them under the order of Yoohyun and Dokja who had his wings and horn hidden.

.

.

.

"Han Yoojin, you have been registered as a F-rank awakened," Yoojin had gotten his results back. 

"What the- he wasn't a S-rank?"

"Then why did he act like one?"

"It was nothing, so disappointing."

'I never acted like that? When is Dokja gonna be done?'  thought Yoojin.

"Han Dokja, you have been registered as a S-rank awakened."

[The amount of people interested in you has increased. Catching Sung Hyunjae's attention will be easier now]

"Wow! He got S-rank!"

"He looks so young too!"

"Wait, aren't they brothers?"

Ignoring the whispers about him, Dokja walked towards where Yoojin and Sunghan were waiting for him.

"Let's get some equipment now," said Yoojin.

"Ok hyung."

Sunghan's phone then beeped, meaning he got a message. The male then opened his phone and read the message before turning to the other two.

"The guild master wants me to bring you two back as soon as you finish buying equipment. It's about Han Dokja," said Sunghan.

'F*ck, there goes my freedom,'  Dokja mentally cursed. 

The night before, Yoojin had made an excuse saying that he couldn't tell whether Dokja was strong or not because he had used too much power awakening Dokja, so Yoohyun had no choice but to let the two get registered under one condition. The condition was that they had to send their results to him after they got their ranks. Of course, Dokja planned to lie about his rank because he didn't want to be stuck inside for the next few years, but Sunghan who came with them had sent their ranks to Yoohyun. 

"Don't worry, I'll try to help you," Yoojin whispered in Dokja's ear before opening the envelope with money that Yoohyun gave him so he and Dokja could buy some equipment.