"MY BROTHER IS A S-CLASS B*STARD (HUNTER)!" [THE S-CLASSES THAT I RAISED]

After sorting things out, they brought Myeongwoo to the dorm room that he would be staying at. Myeongwoo soon fell asleep so Yoojin decided to leave. When he turned around to leave, he saw Kim Sunghan standing right behind him, startling him.

"What is this? Did Yoohyun send you here again? Am I gonna be locked up? Where's Dokja?" Yoojin panicked.

"No. I came here for something else. I already sent your brother home. Let's not stand around here, please follow me," said Sunghan.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Dokja stood next to Yoojin, Yerim and Myeongwoo for the hunter education at Haeyeon. They were now going to do the basic practical exercise test where they will be fighting some weaker monsters.

"Please do not worry. The content of the exercise is very simple. You just need to defeat the monsters in front of you. Simple right?" Seok Simyeong spoke over the speakers.

"What the hell?! Isn't basic training supposed to be taking monsters down one at a time?!" said Yoojin as the monsters charged towards them after the gate was lifted. 

"We just have to defeat them?" Yerim questioned with a blank expression. 

"Haha, this is a practical way to get used to monsters after all," Simyeong laughed. 

'Those monsters remind me of the rats back then,'  thought Dokja. 'All I have to do is defeat them right? I guess that means I can use (flex) my strength a little.'

[Kim Dokja might accidentally reveal your power and make others suspicious] 

'True, but does that really matter if I show off a little in Haeyeon when I'm going to go with Sung Hyunjae anyways? You said that Sung Hyunjae found me amusing so wouldn't it make him more intrigued if a 14 year old who just awakened was found out to be experienced in fighting?' 

[There are risks]

'So? When have I never taken a risk?'  Dokja questioned, black wings appearing on his back and a horn on his head before he took off, stabbing the monsters in front of him with the spear they were provided. 

'... This is unfair,'  Yoojin mentally complained. 

'Did he just make a horn and wings appear out of nowhere?!'  Myeongwoo was surprised. 

'Interesting,'  thought Simyeong. 

"Hm, you're pretty strong. Now it's my turn, I'll wipe them all out at once!" Yerim then charged towards the monsters. "Yahoo!" 

"She's so full of spirit," commented Yoojin.

"Ahjussi, I wonder if these would taste good if we grill it?" Yerim held up her spear with three monsters that looks like moles skewered on it. 

'Yeah, this is really giving me flashbacks to the rats...'  Dokja sweat dropped. 

"As expected of two S-ranks. Their powers are on another level even though they're still newbies. The guild leader's brother also has a transformation skill that I've never seen before. The only hunters that I knew could transform were Luire siblings," someone appeared in the observation room.

"You're here," said Simyeong.

"Isn't it too dangerous to allow newbies to fight those numbers during training?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Rather I'm more worried that those two won't have any monster left to fight," replied Simyeong, referring to Yoojin and Myeongwoo.

"Tada! A Christmas tree!" Yerim froze a pile of monsters, making them shine and sparkle like Christmas lights. 

"Grrrrr."

"Huh? There's one more....!"

One of the monsters buried under the pile was still alive and leaped towards Myengwoo who dropped his spear and ran away.

"Ahhh! Save me!" shouted Myeongwoo.

"Myeongwoo!" Yoojin yelled.

"Ugh I can't! I can't do something like this!" Myeongwoo cried. "Ahh it's catching up to me!" 

Before the monster could deal any damage (other than emotional damage) to Myeongwoo, Yoojin tackled the latter to the ground, saving him. When Yoojin was about to attack the monster, he realised that it could blow his cover so he had to pretend to be weak. 

[That is what Kim Dokja should've done to avoid suspicion] 

'Why the hell would they suspect me when I'm in the form of a 14 year old anyway?!'

[It's more suspicious because Kim Dokja is in the form of a 14 year old with battle experience]

'.... Fair enough...'

.

.

.

After the theory education classes with Seok Hayan, Seok Simyeong's niece, Dokja returned back home where he saw a orange creature that looks similar to a fox growling on top of the cupboard. 'What the heck is that-'  Dokja sweat dropped.

[It's a magic beast]

'A magic beast huh?'  Dokja was about to approach it when Yoohyun blocked his way.

"Dokja it's dangerous get back!" said Yoohyun.

"What's happening-" Yoojin appeared just for Yoohyun to also tell him to get back.

'It's kinda cute. Its fur looks like it might be as fluffy as Biyoo's fluff.... I wanna pet it,'  thought Dokja as he unconscious approached it. 

"Dokja what are you doing?.... Dokja-!" Yoohyun yelled when the orange creature jumped down from the cupboard and at Dokja.

The two older siblings in the room almost had a heart attack but they were beyond surprised to see what happened next. Dokja had caught the orange fox-like creature before it could do him any damage and began petting it. 'It's fur feels different from Biyoo's fluff. I miss petting Biyoo and the kids,'  thought Dokja. He stopped petting the magic beast and was about to put it down when the orange creature nudged its head against his hand.

[Kim Dokja loves giving head pats] 

'Yoohyun said that it was hard to tame these creatures, but it looks like Dokja has no trouble doing it...'  Yoojin sweat dropped. '... I wanna pet it too,'  Yoojin's hand motioned towards the fox.

"Huh? Do you want to pet it hyung?" Dokja held the fox towards Yoojin. 

Yoojin was about to touch it when Yoohyun once again interfered. 

"Don't, it's still dangerous. Just because it's acting cute and isn't attacking Dokja doesn't mean that it's completely safe yet. Dokja, put the magic beast down," commanded Yoohyun. 

The fox didn't really seemed to like how Yoohyun glared at it and leaped towards Yoohyun, trying to scratch him which shockingly was pretty effective. 

"Yoohyung-!" Yoojin shouted.

After a while, Yoohyun successfully caught the fox who now looked as equally pissed as him. 'Why is this so funny to look at-'  Dokja tried to not laugh at the scene in front of him. 

Yoohyun tossed the fox in its 'room' but after Yoojin found out he could use his skill on magic beasts, he managed to convince Yoohyun to let him tame the fox. Looking at the fox enjoying its food, Dokja realised something.

"What are we going to call the fox?" Dokja asked.

"How about... 'Peace'?" Yoojin suggested. 

To be continued...