"I'M THE RELIC OF SALVATION" [TOMB RAIDER KING]

Seo Joo-Heon, his three henchmen and Dokja were soon brought down to the ground by how strong chairman Kwon's domination power was.

"I guess I'll be taking the relic of Salvation now," chairman Kwon had a sinister face as he reach towards Dokja when something appeared.

<Hands off of Salvation! Who the hell are you guys to cause a scene in our domain and try to take Salvation!>

A... a dog appeared? 

---------------------------------------------

[You have encountered 'Set' a god tier relic]

'So he's strong then,'  thought Dokja, getting up after realising he could move again. 'It seems like he's close to Salvation, maybe he was one of the relics that raised Salvation.'

"Hey Set!" Dokja called out to the Egyptian relic.

<Hey Salvation, what are you doing with these humans?!> Set landed on the ground in front of Dokja.

"He," Dokja ran to Seo Joo-Heon and grabbed his arm, "is my owner."

<Owner?! Salvation you are the treasure- the prince of us relics! You should not make a contract with weak humans! Being dominated by a human is unthinkable> a black hound appeared.

"A-Another one appeared!" said Seung-Woo.

[You have encountered 'Anubis'] 

"Anubis?" Dokja spoke in a questioning tone.

<It's been a while since you were taken by the crow Salvation. Our tomb has appeared after noticing that your presence was located here. We've come to take you back from the weak humans> said Anubis.

<What trial should we assign them in order to enjoy our killing time?> asked Set.

<Hm, I'm not sure yet> replied Anubis.

"Wait f*ck that sh*t! There's no reason for us to grant them a trial!> yelled Set.

<... Have some dignity Set>

<Dignity my ass! I'm already pissed that as soon as we found Salvation the first thing he tells us is that he made a contract with a human! Even worse I have to share the same space as these measly humans!>

"Haha this is interesting," Joo-Heon chukcled nervously, seeing that his immunity went up meaning that Set, Anubis and Osiris's(necklace) aura was dangerous. "I don't think they're planning on letting us live."

"W-What?!" Seung-Woo panicked.

<I shall go first! The easiest way to deal with these insignificant b*stards is with strength> Set glared.

'Here he comes,'  thought Joo-Heon when a small figure stepped in front of him.

<Salvation, move!> shouted Set.

'Hell no if you end up killing him then how will I die a heroic death?! If he dies then this world will collapse!'  Dokja mentally screamed, shaking his head. He then froze, realising something. 'Wait, does that mean that after Yoo Joonghyuk chased after me, our world...' 

[I wouldn't have suggested this method if your world is already gone]

Kim Dokja mentally sighed in relief, completely going over the fact that the 4th wall called it "your world", not "our world". 

<Fine then> said Set.

As Set began to attack, Anubis and Osiris joined in and malicious aura filled the area quickly, harming the humans. 'What?'  Dokja's eyes widened, 'wait why aren't I affected?'