"YOU SURE THE REGRESSOR IS MY BROTHER AND NOT THIS SCAMMER?"[INSTRUCTION MANUAL]

[REGRESSOR INSTRUCTION MANUAL]

"I didn't even know he'd be a good shield hyung, I just have really good luck," Dokja replied smiling 'innocently' to convince Kiyoung.

Checking Kim Dokja's information again, he was surprised to see that he could now see the child's luck. 'His luck... it's legendary! This kid... is my jackpot! He's someone I should keep close,' thought Lee Kiyoung.

Kim Dokja watched as Kiyoung earn Deokgoo's trust. Park Deokgoo couldn't see through Lee Kiyoung, but Dokja could. Lee Kiyoung was a scammer. Lee Kiyoung was a two-faced scammer like him but he likes to call it, 'a strategist'.

'It would've made a lot more sense if I was this scammer's brother instead of the regressor's brother,' sighed Kim Dokja.

-----------------------------------------------

Rushing through the hoard of monsters, the three finally found the exit.

"S-save me..." Dokja could feel Kiyoung freeze from hearing the cry for help.

'I doubt he's going to save that guy,'  thought Kim Dokja.

Turing around, the three saw a guy surrounded by monsters that were slowly biting him.

"Hyung..." Deokgoo turned to Kiyoung.

"..... Hold him," Kiyoung handed Dokja who he was holding over to Deokgoo and rushed towards the man.

'Oh? Is he really going to save him?'  thought Dokja. He thought that maybe he was wrong about Lee Kiyoung however, as he watched as the hope in the dying man's eyes fade, Kim Dokja knew that he was indeed right. Lee Kiyoung didn't actually want to save that man, he just wanted to snatch the bags for supplies. 'Someone like him would never save another if it doesn't benefit him,'  thought Dokja. 

"H-hyung!" shouted Deokgoo.

[Electrification] 

The monsters closest to the man who was slowly being eaten immediately dropped to the ground.

"That's all I can do for you. You'll have to survive yourself," Dokja told the man as he was carried away.

'This kid's pretty strong. He has a good heart too, or is he just naive? Either way, it makes it easier for me to manipulate him. I'd be an idiot to let go of a luck magnet like this kid,'  thought Kiyoung.

.

.

.

The three of them went through the exit and appeared in what looked like a dungeon. A monster suddenly appeared and Kiyoung signalled them to be quiet. Picking up his spear, Kiyoung stabbed it in the eye and killed it while shouting 'die' over and over again. 

"Hyung-nim, what's your name?" asked Deokgoo.

"I'm Lee Kiyoung," Kiyoung replied.

"I'm Park Deokgoo! What about you kid?" 

"I'm Kim Dokja."

After making something to protect Deokgoo's neck, the three of them began wandering the dungeon halls when they saw a pink haired girl crying and running in their direction with several monsters on her trail.

"Please save me!" the girl shouted.

"Deokgoo, Dokja, we're running!" Kiyoung was quick to grab Dokja and run.

"Y-yes hyung-nim!"

'W-what are those? This is nuts, how are there so many? Who is she?'  wondered Kiyoung. Activating mind's eye, Kiyoung was surprised seeing that her magic power was legendary. 'Ah. The scammers about to scam someone again,'  thought Kim Dokja, dead panning.