"YOU SURE THE REGRESSOR IS MY BROTHER AND NOT THIS SCAMMER?"[INSTRUCTION MANUAL]

[REGRESSOR INTRUCTION MANUAL]

Kim Dokja could sense Hayan's murderous aura increase making him scared and feel sick. 'I'm sure I've sensed worse murderous aura than this so why am I reacting like this?' wondered Dokja, shaking. Hayan who noticed Dokja shaking, snapped out of her thinking and held him close. 'Dokja must be scared from seeing all of that. Don't worry Dokja, I'll protect you so don't pick someone like Hyeyoung over me as your noona,' thought Hayan.

[Kim Dokja is reacting more to murderous aura because of his death before Kim Hyunsung regressed. Before the Kim Dokja of this world died in the previous life, he was exposed to a lot of murderous aura so a sort of 'trauma' has formed]

'How do I get rid of this 'trauma'?' Dokja asked the 4th wall.

[To get rid of the trauma, kill the man that killed 'you' before Kim Hyunsung's regression. The person who killed 'you': Jung Jinho]

-------------------------------------------------------

 That night when everyone was sleeping, Dokja had a bad feeling which woke him up. What he saw surprised him. Hayan was standing over Kiyoung with a 'strange' expression. 'What the hell,' thought Dokja. He had nearly got up from shock which would let Hayan know that he saw her but luckily he didn't. 'This is Yandere Simulator all over again,'  Dokja started sweating though most of his sweating was from him heating up because Hyunsung was hugging him in his sleep. 

[The 4th wall has offset some of your shock]

.

.

.

"You two look tired," said Hyunsung to Kiyoung and Dokja.

"I am but I'm fine," replied Kiyoung before he turned to the child. "Do you want me to carry you? You look more tired than I am."

'Hayan's thoughts are more than enough to become caffeine,'  thought Dokja. 'What the hell could've made him so tired? Could it be that he saw Hayan last night? No, he probably would've gotten scared and would react since he's a kid so he couldn't have seen her,'  thought Kiyoung.

"No it's fine Kiyoung hyung, I'm not so tired that I don't have enough energy to walk on my own- huh?" Dokja was confused when his feet were lifted from the ground.

"I-I'll carry him since you're tired oppa," said Hayan with a bright smile.

"Uh well..." Kiyoung had a nervous expression.

"Don't worry I know you're worried that I can't protect him but with my power I'll at least be able to do that," said Hayan.

'I think you're the most dangerous one in the dungeon-'  Kiyoung dead panned. 'Please don't,' Dokja mentally pleaded.

"Alright, Hayan will carry Dokja then," said Hyunsung.

'Are you trying to kill your brother or keep him from dying?'  thought Kiyoung the same time Dokja thought, 'if you wanted me to die that early then I could've made it easier for you by going to Jung Jinho myself!'

"For today, let's focus closing in. If we can't, we'll go back to the camp. Is everyone ok with that?" asked Hyunsung. 

After everyone agreed, the group continued further in the dungeon. 'I need to confirm if Hayan's acting up out of jealousy,'  thought Kiyoung. Kiyoung moved a rock in front of Hyeyoung to make a trip and caught her. 

"Are you alright? Please be careful," said Kiyoung.

"Ah.... yes."

'What is this b*stard up to?'  wondered Hyeyoung. Kiyoung looked behind him where Hayan was, carrying Dokja and his suspicions were right. Hayan had a dark expression shown meaning her expressions from before were out of jealousy.

"Noona, you're crushing me," said Dokja, making Hayan's murderous expression disappear.

"A-Ah right sorry," Hayan apologised, loosening her grip.

'It's not your grip that's suffocating it's your murderous aura! Can you please kindly refrain from doing that until Jung Jinho is dead?!'  Dokja mentally yelled. Kiyoung on the other hand wasn't exactly happy about how Hayan felt towards him. 

.

.

.

As the group continued to move further in the dungeon, Hyunsung started dropping hints and pretending it was from him sensing a weak trace of 'magic'. In front of them was a stairway leading down to the basement. 

"Ah, it seems like this setup... there's something important in the basement," said Hyunsung.

"It's an obvious setup but the entrance to the stairs seems like the entrance of the tutorial dungeon," said Kiyoung (?).

"I agree," said Hyunsung (?).

"So from now on do we just need to find the b*stards in the area?" asked Deokgoo.

"I think that's a good plan since it's a bit too much to start an attack," replied Hyunsung. "I think it's best if we go back on the next expedition. For now let's start where it's a bit further away. Ah, nice timing, looks like there's perfects examples right in front of us," Hyunsung referred to the figures in the distance.

"Deokgoo and Kiyoung will take two of them. I will take on one of the remaining ones and we will leave this last one for practise purposes. Hayan and Hyeyoung please stand near Kiyoung," said Hyunsung.

"Alright."

"Leave them to me."

"Hyung I want to take one out too," exclaimed Dokja.

".... Fine," Hyunsung hesitantly agreed. 

[The skill 'the way of the wind' and 'electrification' has been activated]

'Let's go,'  Dokja thought with a smile as he felt adrenalin rush in.

[WARNING: Kim Dokja might pass out soon from the lack of sleep]

'It's fine I just need to finish... this?'  Dokja was confused when he saw Hayan and Hyeyoung go somewhere. 'I have a bad feeling... I should follow them.'

.

.

.

"Huh? Hyung-nim where's Hayan, Hyeyoung, Hyunsung-hyungnim and Dokja?" Deokgoo asked.

"Hm? I think Dokja followed Hyunsung who went ahead and the other two got lost. How about we split up to find them? I'll go this way and you'll go the other way to find them ok?" suggested Kiyoung.

"Yes hyung-nim," Deokgoo nodded before heading to the other direction.

Kiyoung headed down a hallway and was able to find the three but it wasn't a pretty sight.

"I'm glad that you're safe-" Kiyoung was shocked to see Hyeyoung collapse to the ground.

'O-Oppa?!'  Hayan was afraid. Looking to the side, Kiyoung saw Dokja unconscious leaning against the dungeon wall, 'she didn't do anything to him right?'  Kiyoung thought nervously.

"Hayan, what happened here?" Kiyoung decided to pretend he didn't know what was going on since she was too valuable to lose.

"Ah, I think a dungeon trap activated and then Hye-Hyeyoung-ssi had..." Hayan lied.

"I see. It must've been hard for you," Kiyoung pat Hayan on the head before burning Hyeyoung's body and making up an excuse. "Let's go, the others must be waiting," said Kiyoung, picking up the unconscious child in his arms.

"Y-yeah."

"So what happened to Dokja? Did he get knocked out after triggering a trap?"

"N-No he just suddenly fainted."

"I see...."

To be continued...