"I'M THE RELIC OF SALVATION" [TOMB RAIDER KING]

"Over here! Over here! Found him! Found him!" Dokja heard a familiar rope say before his feet was lifted off the ground and he was held in Seo Joo-Heon's arm.

"There you are Salvation. I nearly thought someone else caught your eye," said Seo Joo-Heon.

"How'd you know? Someone did."

"..."

"..."

"Wait what- Salvation!" Seo Joo-Heon wanted to ask the child who it was, but the child in his arms had already fallen asleep.

'D*mn, what if which ever b*stard that caught Salvation's eye takes away my chance of getting revenge on Kwon Tae-Joon? Even worse if it was Kwon Tae-Joon who caught Salvation's eye!' Seo Joo-Heon groaned. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, Dokja saw Seung-Woo and his two friends taking care of a... plant?

"Where's hyung?" Dokja asked the three.

"He went somewhere a while ago," Seung-Woo answered.

The door then opened and in walked Seo Joo-Heon with a new relic in hand.

"Hyung," Dokja greeted the male who just returned.

"Oh Dokja, you're awake," approaching the relic in the form of a child, Seo Joo-Heon sat next to Dokja on the couch and asked him, "So can you tell me who caught your eye last night when you wandered off on your own?"

"... I can't remember their name," Dokja lied, in case Joo-Heon decided to target Yoo Jae-Ha.

"Do you at least remember what they looked like?" asked Joo-Heon.

"It was a guy."

"....Good enough," the male questioning the child sighed.

.

.

.

They were now at the airport when a woman approached Seo Joo-Heon.

"You are Seo Joo-Heon correct? I am TKBM's exclusive lawyer, Lee Jin-Ah," the woman introduced herself. "I'd like to have a chat with you. Please bring the relic of Salvation with you too," the woman took a glance at Dokja.

Sitting inside the airport, Lee Jin-Ah and Seo Joo-Heon sat on opposite ends while Dokja was in the male's lap, reading a manhwa on his phone. It was like back then when Sasaki and Joo-Heon were going on a 'date'. 

"We know you possess Yoon Si-Woo's belongings. There's no use in lying or being defensive about it. In fact, our president thinks you're quite impressive to best Yoo-Si-Woo. I am here to offer you a job to work at the TKBM excavation team as long as you hand over the relic of Salvation over to our president," said the woman.

'What the hell?! I'm still technically a child in this world so that's child trafficking!'  Dokja was not happy with the woman. He didn't like working under someone or following someone else's order, so he was very much happy staying with Seo Joo-Heon who didn't force him to do things.

"I was wondering why you came here, but it was for a f*cking slave contract," Seo Joo-Heon's grip on Dokja tightened. 

"Your words are quite harsh. You won't be getting any better offers. Please refrain from swearing in front of the relic of Salvation. He's a child so he'll be influenced by others easily," said the woman.

Covering Dokja's ears, Seo Joo-Heon replied, "Hah, so another reason why chairman Kwon wanted Salvation was because he was still a child. He wanted a relic he could easily shape into a killing machine and there was no better option for a strong relic that's still young. How disgusting of him."