ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Your P.O.V

The humidity in the air is quite high today. No wonder though, every corner and crevice of the town literally smells like autumn and a leaf crunches under every step anyone takes.
The light breeze got blocked out by a window which I've been sitting next to.

Just like days, the classes drag on for longer and longer and free time gets shorter and shorter like the night. It might be the fact that nobody really is interested in talking to me during the school day, but I'm not really opposed to anyone striking up a conversation.
I let out an inaudible growl.

Who the fuck could concentrate anyways on the lesson at hand when some smug bastard is staring a hole into the back of their head!
Ever since this year started a certain someone keeps on staring at me during every class he gets the chance to look at me in.
His name is no other than Oh Sangwoo of course. The oppa of the whole school. Every girl drools over his charming looks and dashing personality blah blah blah.
To me, he's nothing more than a creep who's totally trying to hide something.

How can I be so sure? It's fucking easy. I'm not blinded by that lazy attempt of a façade he's pulling. No perfect thing exists, and he's no exception.
And I plan to find out why the fuck he stares at me so much and what he has to hide. I have to start already, 'cause if I don't I think I might die from the intense stares I keep receiving...

The bell rung as the last lesson was over and so almost was the day. Only like nine or ten hours to go.
I stood up from my seat and packed my things and threw my bag over my shoulder. As I was about to leave my place, the bleached guy waved at me and came closer, putting his palms on my desk.

"Hey L/n, mind sending me the notes from the class that just ended? I kinda zoned out and you always seem to have everything written down." He asked, a little flustered smile on his face that was way too obviously fake.
I glared at him even through the figurative mask he wore with slight hesitation since the faces he makes and the aura he has sometimes is just outright morbid and scary.

"I would appreciate if you minded your own business and stopped staring, Oh." I showed him that I knew of his stares all this time. He didn't look fazed by that, but seemed a little nervous at the same time.
I held the strap of my bag as took a step forward. "And no I don't plan on sending you anything. Have a nice day."
Don't take my behavior wrong, but I'm naturally a passive agressive person until it comes to confrontation.

The other didn't even move out of the way to let me pass through. He just stood there like a mountain with this menacing stare. No good vibes are coming from him for sure.
"Please?" His stupid smile and tone irritated a part in my brain. "What if I say pretty please?" He let out a deep chuckle at the end.

I let out an annoyed sight. "I still have something to do today. Sorry." I made up a lie. I honestly have no plans so far but to rot in my room or hang out with a dear friend of mine if he's not busy. Which I doubt.
I tried to pass by him but only ended up bumping into his chest as he stared down at me like as if I'm a snail in salt.

"Come on, it's just a favor that'll take up a few seconds max." His voice was so deep and so close to my ear that I could physically feel the vibrations.
Now that I'm this close, the strong smell of his cologne seems to have some other smell mixed in. It smells metallic...
"Please, L/n?"

I shook my head hitting his chest with the back of my hand and sitting up on a desk behind me, sliding across it and getting down after I turned to the other row. I then left the the male alone to stand there and then further the room.
Before I left though, I noticed the glance he gave me still from that place. Those eyes... His eyes as if ripped my limbs off of my poor body while his smile tore away flesh from my bones of what's left. It sent a shiver up my spine.