ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Your P.O.V

It's been a few hours since Sangwoo left me here and like and hour that the muscle relaxant wore off.

I've been working out here in his room since my body is still not ready to take another beating after the one if got earlier...
So for now I'm gonna try to follow that lunatic's rules and master my plan of escape. Might also get built in the process and beat their ass.

I stretched my body as much as I could, my body feeling better than ever if i disregard the wounds.

I then moved onto some leg stretches, reaching out to the tips of my fingers and all that that students usually do during P.E.

The front door suddenly opened, making my head snap up towards the door to the room.
A thud could be heard and a lot of dragging? After a short while it stopped and the house went quiet again.

I waited for any sound to appear again since it was starting to feel really eerie...

Suddenly, Oh's heavy steps were heard again as he walked through the main hall downstairs and made his way to the stairs.
He then made his way up towards the room i am in, taking his damn time as always. Is he doing this to scare me or can he not go up the stairs like a normal person?

When he came into my field of view, my eyes widened a bit as his attire.

He had a wine red suit with matching pants, black turtleneck and his hair was slicked back. For a murderer he looked kinda... Normal? I don't wanna say handsome since there is no way he can be handsome with all the blood he's spilt.

"Are you gonna stop staring?" Oh chuckled and walked towards me until he was directly in front of me. He crouched down and placed a hand onto my head.

I gave him a nasty expression and rolled my eyes to the side. "Don't flatter yourself too much." I scoffed.
I really wanted to cuss his ass off about this remark and the muscle relaxant stunt he pulled off...

You fucking bitch, how dare you drug me and keep me in here like some sort of fucking hamster. Your ass is meeting the electric chair as soon as I get out of this fucking hell hole and that weird rat is coming with you.
Is what I wanted to say, but I didn't.

He hummed, his hand going from my hair to my chin.

Then, without a warning, he pulled my face to his and forced his lips onto mine. I struggled against him, pushing his chest away from me with my hands but he didn't even move.

Sangwoo put his other hand onto the back of my head and shoved his tongue into my mouth, trying to give me as deep of a kiss as he can. I felt like i might choke.

This is disgusting. How many dead women did he kiss with this dirty mouth. Yuck, i might throw up...

Luckily, he pulled away soon and let go of my head after patting me.

He wiped extra saliva from his mouth and then just stared at my blank expression.
It was all so fast my brain just couldn't comprehend it all at once, so i just sat there, confused.

Oh then stood up, upset that i didn't really give him any proper reaction.
"Y/n, I gonna need you to stay in the basement for a while again since I'll be bringing a special guest over and I want you to be a sort of surprise."

He then picked me up without waiting for a reply, that he was not going to get, and carried me from his room to the far down basement.
I wanted to bite his ear off, claw his eyes out, shatter his nutsack, break his ribcage in multiple places, strangle him until his face goes purple and much more.
But again, i held back. I have so much self control it's amusing.

When we got down to the musty basement, he placed me down into a corner and stood back up.
"Do i need to chain you up or will you be good?" Samgwoo asked.

I shook my head. I don't need to be treated like a rabid dog. It's not like i can get far anyway with the amount of wounds i have right now.

Sangwoo hummed, ruffling my hair one last time. Why the fuck does he do this so often??
"I promise I'll be back soon sweetheart."

I felt my soul leave my body.

What did he just call me? I must've gone crazy...

Sangwoo turned around around and left the basement, closing the hatch and leaving alone in the dark.
This basement is so fucking gross... If he thinks i can wait here for who knows how long conscious then he must be well damn crazy. Which he is.

Anyway, the best option is to sleep the time away. I'm so tired from the workout and from the immense emotions Sangwoo forces upon my poor brain, so the best option is to shut off right now..

~

Sudden sounds broke my sleep, making me a little grumpy first thing.

I yawned, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes and then properly registered the noises.
Moaning.
Woman's moaning.

I grimaced at that sound. Why the fuck...
Don't tell me Sangwoo brought a whore over just to make me and Yoonbum jealous or something. That's seriously so fucking childish.

I sat up, back leaning against a wall with my knees to my chest in the most non-painful way possible.

My eyes watched the hatch very closely after the moaning stopped. I wonder what's going on up there right now.
Is he murdering her? Will he let her go unharmed? Did she kill him? Is she going to join Sangwoo's little dumb fucking harem?

Well, all of these seem possible but which one is the right answer.

Suddenly, all the noise disappeared for a few seconds. No moaning, no harsh movements.
You waited in anticipation for at least a little sound queue.

Then there it was.

A loud thud sounded and the hatch to the basement flug open. Within seconds, two pairs of steps were making their way down the wooden stairs. One pair seemed very reluctant to come down.
Immediately i tried my best to blend in with the wall.

"Sangwoo!!" The woman's voice echoed through the tight space of the basement. "Sangwoo don't be like this!" The lady protested as the psycho dragged her down the stairs.

With the help of the light coming from the room above i could spot that he was dragging her down by her head. Honestly it looked painful and a part of me is glad that he doesn't drag me down here like that..

"Sangwoo please! I was wrong!!" She begged as he threw her to the ground, grabbing her wrists to tie them to a pole.

"Y/n, be a sweetheart and come help me out here." He turned towards me, his expression smug yet his eyes held this alluring — also threatening — look.
The girl also looked at me, the fear in her eyes rising at that moment. I won't judge her for that, I'd also piss my pants if the hot guy or girl i just fucked turns out to be a criminal with multiple accounts of murder and abduction two seconds later.

I sat there not really knowing what to do.

I managed to shake my head, not wanting to have anything to do with this.
That didn't please Sangwoo. His smug expression fell and a dark one replaced it.

"Y/n, come here." He said firmly. At that moment every sound other than his voice seemed muted. That was enough to convince me to oblige.

As i moved forward to lend some 'aid', the girl managed to slip out of his grasp and as he turned to look at her, her fist ended up in his eye.
She immediately got up and ran up the stairs yelling for help even though no one will help her anytime soon.

Sangwoo gave me such a terrible expression that it made me sweat a little.
That lasted for a solid second before he grabbed the nearest wrench and threw it at the poor girl with all of his strength.