ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

Second P.O.V

"What do you even know about Sangwoo?! His family issues? That his mother abused him sexually and mentally and he ended up killing her?? That he was physically abused as a child by his dad??? I BET YOU DONT KNOW SHIT-" Bum yelled.

So family drama huh... Well it does make some sense, but it doesn't justify him one bit. He's still a dirty fucking criminal.

"WHY DOES HE SEE ME AS HIS MOM BUT YOU AS HIS FUCKING LOVER?!" he was having a mental breakdown at this point. How immature.

Wait, he sees Yoonbum as his mom? So he is still attached to her somehow. A Stockholm syndrome maybe?? That would answer some stuff...
Also he grew up in a violent environment, so he sees it as something normal? No, of course not. Maybe it's comforting for him, like finding a song from your childhood; it might be nostalgic for him.

Sudden rustling got you out of you head. You looked up and noticed Bum above you holding a wrench. He lifted his hand as if ready to hit you until you're a fertilizer.

You shielded your face and let out a yell loud enough for Sangwoo to hear upstairs. Clearly Bum didn't give a shit and let his hand go down on you as he yelled some of his childish 'he's mine!' talks again.

He hit your collar bone - most likely breaking or bruising it - and yet again lifted his hands up to swing again. He hit you again, this time your hands softened the fall so he hit the side of your head with less strength than he would. It still hurt like hell.

As Yoon was ready to give you a third blow his hair got yanked back and he was thrown to the ground.
Oh went to your aid, holding you close to his chest while holding the side of your head that was slightly bleeding. It stings but it's not enough to make you cry or pass out.

He suddenly took you, holding your hips while he helped you stand and started walking towards the hatch while yelling at Bum. Bum was crying and begging Oh to forgive him, that he 'didn't mean to do it', that he loves Oh so much. But he wasn't heard.

Once you two got out of the basement he set you down and closed the hatch, putting boxes over it so he doesn't try escaping.
"Why do you do that to him but not me?" You stood up, a bit wobbly because of the blood loss and pain, "putting the boxes on top I mean." Your collar bone stings as well, it's just bruised thankfully, but it might take a while to heal simce the buise feels pretty bad...

"He would try clawing up and beg for me to forgive him. He also might try to hurt you again, I can't let that happen..." Oh sounds pissed but he's holding back a bit. You wonder why.
"Let's get you patched up." He took your hand, leading you towards the kitchen.

Once you got there, he let you sit down at a chair while he got the first aid kit. He even gave you some clothes to put on.
You expected him to leave you to die somehow... It's a surprise that he wants to treat your wounds. It's almost as if he cares about you.

"Noted that you two can't be in the same room... From now on you'll be under my surveillance at all times. He can keep the basement." He said, sitting in front of you and getting out the needed medical stuff.
Great, thanks Yoonbum. Now your chances of getting sleep, running away and having some personal space dropped by a hundred percent.

Oh used alcohol to sanitize your wound and even patched it up. He used some sort of ointment on your bruise. He wasn't even speaking durning that.
That got you to think a bit.

A Stockholm syndrome...

Since running away proved to be a bit futile and living here would surely make you go insane... you can try to manipulate him.
Treat him like a child, treat him like he matters to you.
You're so smart.
Even though it might disgust you, it might get you out, so it's worth a try.

You suddenly pulled his head closer by grabbing his jaw with your both hands. You did it oh so gently.
He seemed surprised but in seconds he melted into your palms. He held one of your hands with his, his eyes closing as he cuddled into the warmth.

Wow.
He's this gullible?

You then pulled his head further so it was resting on your lap. You rested your hand in his hairs gently patting him. His hands gripped your pants and his body didn't dare to leave this feeling. He felt safe, he missed this.

It felt strange to him but some part of his brain was telling him that he needed this.

You on the other hand couldn't help but to look down at him with pity and some sort of disgust.
You're also partially displeased with yourself: you never tested this - manipulation - sooner. You thought that he couldn't be manipulated since he's usually the one that lurs people into his house.

A smile made its way onto your face.
So there really is an easy way out.

"Oh?" You said and he immediately perked up. He noticed that he was getting comfortable around you so he quickly backed away, sitting on his knees with one of his hands resting on your thigh.

"What is it Y/n?" Sangwoo put on a stern tone to mask his softer side.

You rubbed your eye to seem sleepy, "I'm a bit tired... Where should I sleep since the basement is now off limits." You could hear fain pleas and scratches from the direction of the said room. This house is so badly isolated, both heat and sound... Heck sometimes you can even smell strange smells which might be some of Oh's previous victims or something...

"You'll be sleeping next to me weirdo." He said as he stood up, grabbing your upper arm and forcing you to stand. Again with the unnecessary roughness...

He then kept on dragging you through the halls and up the stairs as if you're not hurt from the previous tussle with a certain delusional rat.

When you arrived upstairs Oh lead you into his room and then closed the door after you two.
There was a bed on the floor that didn't really look half bad. Looks pretty clean and soft to your surprise.

He dragged you towards it and threw you onto it as roughly as he could. He clearly doesn't like showing vulnerability, so now he has to make up for it with force.

You shrugged it off and decided not to yell or fight him. You finally found a way to get out, it might take a bit longer but it's a way out, and you're not going to miss at least trying it.

Sangwoo snatched the covers from under you and laid down by your side, covering you both. He stared at you while you stared at him with confusion.
He slept next to Bum several time you guess, so why does he look so... Awkward.

Hm, you might as well put your escape plan to motion. Sure, you might not sleep tonight, but it's worth the eternal freedom.

You shuffled closer, your hands wrapping around his neck and pulling him snug to your chest. He opened his mouth a few times to protest, going even as far as to put his hands on your hips to push you away. After he felt the warmth though, he melted into your touch, even cuddling closer like a cold pup.

You pat his head, running your fingers through his hair to make him more peaceful. And oh lord how well it worked. Within an hour he was sound asleep.

Normally you'd decide to get up and run, but it's obvious that he would find you and it'd restart the cycle again.

You grin to yourself, this is so fucking easy, even though it makes you uncomfortable, it also makes you feel powerful.
You wish you could thank Bum right now but he'd probably throw a wrench at you.

Soon you'll have Sangwoo dancing in the palm of your hand. Soon you'll have him heaving when you're not around. Soon you'll bring him to justice.