ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

Second P.O.V.

Right after that quick session Sangwoo decided that you'll make dinner a lot later, since it wore him out.
As you noted that you can go make the food while he sleeps he refused. Apparently he has to watch you so you don't slit your throat or something to try to escape.

So you were forced into the bed with him where he fell asleep within ten minutes.
For ten more you were just laying there, waiting for him to be deep asleep, and it wasn't futile.

Once you've picked up on a pattern of his breaths you slowly got out of his touch and stood up. Oh how you wanted to kick him.
You looked down on him for a solid minute before making your way quietly downstairs.

The teen must've noticed the note by now, so you're ready to open the door to the police when they arrive.

As you set your bare foot on the floorboards of the ground floor you suddenly remembered someone...
As much as you hate him, you wouldn't wish being taken as a live hostage by Sangwoo upon him.
You find the kindness in your heart to save him.

You silently made your way to the basement, pulled off the boxes on top of the hatch and opened it carefully. You made your way down the wooden stairs after closing the hatch so if Yoonbum starts complaining Oh won't hear it.

As you got into Bum's field of view he huddled into a corner of the room and looked petrified. As if you're death itself coming for him.

"Calm down, I'm here to get you out." You said with annoyance lacing your tongue. It's amazing how fast he can annoy you.
At that he relaxed for a second before putting his guard up again.

"Stay away from me!" He raised his voice to make you stop in your tracks, "IF YOU JUST AS LITTLE AS TOUCH ME ILL... ILL BITE YOUR FACE OFF!" he continued screaming.
Good thing that you closed that door.

"Look I just wanna help you. Sangwoo clearly doesn't love you, he only kept you alive since you resemble his mother... Come with me." You explained, but Yoonbum didn't take kindly to that.
He went from frightened to strict. As if you slapped his mother in front of him.

"You," he began with a lower tone, "how dare you say that. Sangwoo cares about me! Sangwoo loves me!! He's only trying to manipulate you into trusting him so he could get rid of you as soon as possible in order to be with me without anyone in the way!!!" He slowly raised his voice.
His hands were shaking, his pupils were dilated, he was almost fuming out the mouth.
Gross...

As you noticed that he was slowly trying to get up you backed away with your hands in the air in a defensive manner.
"Dude you're so weird... Well, you're gonna get dragged out either way so-"

The thought of being away from Oh seemed to really touch his heart in a painful way.
What happened to him... From the start he seemed at least bearable, but now... He's lost. Delusional. He needs just as much professional help as Oh does.

He looks worse too. He has huge bags under his eyes, he's scrawny - malnourished even - and his skin looks grayish.
Keeping him neglected, starving, bored and thirsty in this dark and dusty basement must have a huge toll on his mental health...

Before he was able to fully stand up and charge towards you, you backed away and swiftly made your way out of the basement without any harm immediately closing the hatch behind you.

You're gonna have to tell the police that there is an unstable man in the basement... They better use some protective dog gear when dealing with him.

All of the sudden the distant noise of sirens could be heard, which made you euphoric.
You ran to the door and tried to open it, but Sangwoo is too smart. The doors have an automatic lock.