ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Your P.O.V

Some time has passed now. Not much time but still some.
If I'd have to tip I'd say it's been at least a few days or something. I've been so bored in this basement it feels that way.

Yoonbum spends most of the time upstairs with Oh while I'm locked in here. I have no idea what they are and were doing except for once when Yoon came back here and flexed that he was eating dinner and lunch with Sangwoo.

Every time he came back he had the dumbest expression ever. His cheeks were red and his eyes were half lidded. He'd also whine about how buch he loves Sangwoo.

Talking about the bleached male, I've seen him only when he brought me food so I don't starve to death down here.
He always gave me the food - which didn't taste all that good but not all that bad at the same time - and occasionally pat my head and looked at me with a smile.

Oh sometimes even spoke. He was really challenging himself with that, talking to a pheasant like me? (Sarcasm)

He said shit like "don't you feel lonely in here?", "Is the temperature alright?", "Careful, it's hot." And so on.

My body still hurts from the abuse it got on the first day of being here. Plus my feet are still fucked and if I so much as even try to place them on the ground they burn as fuck. It's like walking on thousands of hot knifes with the tips turned up, towards my feet. But it's healing, which is good. I can see myself running away next week at the bare minimum.

But I found out a way to sort of move around. Just walk on my fours. It's as simple as that.

I told Yoon that he can walk like that too and not look like such a lovesick dumbass sitting there all the time until Sangwoo picked him up, but he refused.
His loss.

Since I had a lot of time to kill I decided to start working out down here. I tested out all exercises i remember to see whether they mess with my wounds or not. And the good part is that most of them don't.
So whenever I'm alone and left to rot here I just work out a little to use the time wisely.

Once, Oh came in in the middle of my work out and with a smug grin he said, "finally putting effort into trying to look handsome for me?"
That just made me scoff. I would talk back or even break his spine, but I'm in not position to do that right now.

Today it's been quiet, eerie almost. Bum was spending more time with Oh than any other days.
I know that they went out today since they both had to flex on me before locking me down here in the basement.

The front door opened from what I heard, telling me that they're back. The door closed afterwards and all that was heard were heavy steps. I knew Bum was dragging along, so I don't need to be worried about him.
Like I'd ever be worried about that sick fuck. He's the reason I'm stuck here in the first place.

"If it wasn't for him that fucker would already be in jail..." I mumbled to myself, a scowl on my face as I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"Who'd be in jail?" Sangwoo suddenly appeared out of nowhere, stepping down the wooden stairs into the ugly basement.

I glared at him. "You."
Why lie. We both know he would.

"Very funny Y/n. I'm keeping the hatch open for the rest of the day since your gonna have to go upstairs for dinner anyway, but you'll have to watch that attitude of yours before I change my mind." He smiled, making his way closer to me.
Once he was close enough he pat my head, taking in all of my features.

I stayed silent. It's a chance to escape if I'm swift and sneaky enough about it. There might also be people walking around in the streets or the neighbors could help. If I get out of this hell hole first that is.