ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Second P.O.V

After coming back to the hotel you had to take another shower since the last one was no good. Also you didn't want to go to bed feeling all grimy and stuff.

Some time after that shower you went to sleep, falling asleep very fast — which was concerning since Sangwoo was sleeping next to you.
Of course, you waited for Oh to fall asleep first only after you heard his breathing still and he was no longer turning from side to side, you fell asleep.

That wasn't for long though.

In the middle of the night you were suddenly shaken awake. You were on your stomach but your ass was somehow in the air? And it's getting kinda cold, maybe you should've put on extra cl- WAIT.

Your eyes shot open, your head immediately whipping around to see the bleached male, fully clothes with a jacket on, pulling off your pants.
As you turned around his neutral expression changed into a smile.

"YOU PERVERTED RAPIST PIECE OF-" you started yelling at him without hesitation before he grabbed your mouth so the side of his palm was basically in your mouth.

"Could you shut the fuck up for a second geez," he let out a long sigh, "you could wake up poor Jieun."

You look at him puzzled, mumbling incomprehensible 'who?' into his hand. He just looked over to the other half of the bed and motioned there for you to look at it.

So you slightly turned your head to see the person.
The stone cold corpse of once a pretty girl. The brown haired girl with a heart on her cheek that got murdered right in front of your eyes.
At that moment you could vividly remember her blood gushing out of her torso as she tried to scream one last time.

You couldn't breathe. A rotting corpse just a pillow away next to you. The guilt clawed at your organs oh so painfully.
Good thing that Sangwoo was covering your mouth, otherwise you'd probably scream.

Yet again the urge to run away felt stronger than it ever did.

"Take your clothes off, Y/n." Oh suddenly spoke. That sentence made your blood run a bit cold. You shook your head, thinking that he'll want you to do something not nice — and sanitary, also an extreme health hazard — with the dead girl.
He clicked his tongue, "it's not what you're thinking dumbass, you're gonna change into some other clothing right after."

You let out a sigh of relief, still though, where did he get the corpse and why is it next to you for fuck's sake!?

"I'll explain everything, move that ass." He slapped your ass as he finally pulled away from you, proceeding to at last put some clothes on the poor girl.

You — not wanting to spend one more second next to the corpse — quickly got up, "what do i change into when you're putting my clothes on her." You grimaced.

Sangwoo looked at you, then her and then he scanned the room, spotting some random clothes on the dresser.
"Wear that, it's my shit and shorts."

You frowned, "do you want me to freeze to death, fuck no."

He turned back to the girl with an annoyed expression, "do you want your clothes back, brat?" You saw him put the last piece of clothing on her.
Now the other choice doesn't sound bad..

You quickly changed into the light clothing, already feeling that it's at least like zero degrees Celsius outside.

"Here's the plan, i go down with her and you will try not to be a pain in the ass and go ten minutes after me. Ya hear? Ten minutes after me. Be as quiet and sneaky as you can be." He explained, throwing the girl onto his back.
"Alert anyone and you're dead." That doesn't sound that bad in all honesty.
"Also if anyone finds out that the girl is dead, I'm dragging you down with me. I'm sure you'd enjoy rotting in a jail cell with me for life, won't you?" He sent you a sly smile.