ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Your P.O.V

I wheezed out, happy that I'm at least still able to breathe. My lungs burned from the constant hyperventilating and my throat hurt from all the screaming for help and or forgiveness.

Sangwoo twisted and stretched his sore arms like the spoiled little shit he is. He pat my head while I still layed on the floor like the pathetic fucking vermin I am.

My whole body ached and hurt. Bruises, cuts and broken bones littering my body to the point where I couldn't almost move. Heck, I'm surprised I'm still conscious after all the blood I lost. I could seriously paint the town red with the amount, sometimes I wondered where my body is taking all of the liquid.
My eyes wanted to close so bad and my mind wanted to turn off, but the stinging and burying pain kept my heartbeat up and my eyes open.
Some of my fingers on my hands and even feet were shattered to specs of once upon what they've been. I can only thank the extraterrestrial beings if they heal and work.

Sangwoo pat my head a little more, smiling down at me which I couldn't see since my eyes refused to look anywhere else but the ground. The bloody, tear covered ground.
"Good boy, you didn't pass out. I'm proud of you.", He chuckled. "Maybe next time don't disobey me huh? How about that."

I held back the urge to spit into that motherfucker's face. Not that I had the energy to, but I didn't want to go through that again right now. It would be better if I was dead right now to be honest.
The sweet, sweet painless embrace of death. Mm.

Apparently I got too distracted by my thoughts that I didn't notice him picking me up like he picked up Bum before beating me 'till I was one foot in my grave.
I didn't fight it. Better yet, I really couldn't.

He carried me out of the basement and to the ground floor of his house. He then walked over to the kitchen area and sat in a chair, setting me on his lap. There was a bowl with soup in front of us - seemingly a vegetable soup with noodles.
Once my eyes rolled to the right, I could see Yoonbum slightly glaring at me from a small, worn out table. He also had a bowl of the soup of his own.

Sangwoo wrapped one hand around my stomach but not too tightly. He then picked up a spoon with the other.
"Be careful Y/n, it's hot." He warned, bringing the soup to my mouth. I didn't really fight it and opened my mouth and let him feed me like some sort of a pet.

I could feel Oh's head on my shoulder and his soft chuckles every time I took a sip of the soup and some of it rolled down my chin.
I, on the other hand, felt like my body wasn't mine. It's like I just can't and don't want to control it. The faint stinging sensation and the full pain all over my body really made me want to disown my body at the moment.

"Y/n," Sangwoo spoke again. "I need you to cooperate. Or should I cut out your cheeks to rid myself of the hassle?" He teased me.
I weakly shook my head, trying to swallow and accept the food to my best ability.

It felt gross in my mouth. The warmth slipping down my throat felt like fresh blood and made me want to throw up.

Sangwoo made me eat more spoonfuls while Yoonbum glared the ever loving shit into me. I glanced at the latter and he didn't break his immense looks.

He's so pathetic it's almost funny. No scratch that, it is funny. He loves someone who nearly took my life a few minutes ago.
I'm sure I'm not the first person to experience this though. How many were there then?

I looked down at Yoombum, my eyes staring straight into his as a threat. He soon sweat dropped and looked away.

As I looked away, I noticed that Sangwoo is the one staring at Bum now. He looked at him with pity, he probably pities the man for liking such a creep and serial killer that he is.
His crush was innocent and acceptable at first, but once Sangwoo shed his façade of that perfect guy, it just became pitiful and gross.