ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

Second P.O.V

"The color suits your skin color." Sangwoo pointed out, talking about one of his coats he gave you.

It's around sixteen — four pm — and Oh decided 'when's better time to go shopping than now', so right as he said so he got up to grab clothes for you two. It's a little chilly outside so he grabbed you some thick pants and a coat. It's very warm and heavy, plus a little bigger/smaller on you, which is unsurprising.

Apparently you'll have to go look for food, some kitchen stuff, cleaning products and clothes... That's honestly so much stuff, your legs will fall off halfway through that list!

"D'you wanna take the car or walk?" He asked, putting his shoes on before he suddenly pushed you to the floor before you could answer. He then bent down and put on your shoes for you.

You weren't really shocked by his behavior since he's very unpredictable and violent. So this is classic you suppose.

Suddenly you felt something under your foot. You moved it and revealed the item to be a pen. Simple, blue ink pen.
Sangwoo was looking at something on his phone — probably Google maps — so you seized the opportunity and grabbed the pen, hiding it in one of your pockets.
This might help you in the future, you never know.

"Depends on how far the shopping center is." He put his phone away and you looked at him. At that moment the realization washed over you. You're not scared of him at all. He's just playing big all this time to hide that little boy he used to be.
But he's just a fucking pussy.
A little bitch.

A little grin appeared on your face, but quickly disappeared since you don't want to seem to comfortable.
You want to feed his delusions.

"Ten minutes by car, half an hour by foot."he casually replied, grabbing your hand and tugging you up so you two were standing.

You sent him a soft smile, "by car it is then."
He replied with a hum and a nod, turning to open the door but you stopped him with your words.
"One sec Oh, look at me." You said.

He turned and you immediately grabbed his cheeks and pulled him to your level, pressing your lips against his forehead as softly as possible.
At first when you grabbed him, his hands rushed to your wrists, but when he felt your lips his fingers went loose and just simply brushed over your elbows, down to your hips.

In a few seconds you slowly backed away but he had other plans.

Sangwoo's hands roughly gripped your waist, pulling you into him as he forced his lips onto yours. Oh how you wanted to fight it, how you wanted to give him a black eye, but you shall stick to the script.
You grimaced a little, not struggling against him at all though.

He was rough, forcing you to open your mouth sometimes and also his teeth grazed your lips so aggressively that the skin broke and you both could taste the faint, red, irony substance.
He didn't pull away until his mouth was full of blood.

Oh pushed you away slightly, his hands resting on the upper part of your hips as he looked at you.
He was admiring you.
Of course he was embarrassed by the action but he loved every drop of blood of yours on his tongue.

He scoffed and put his hands down, "c'mon, let's go, I don't wanna waste anymore time."

You stared at him blankly before following him outside.
You want to leave.
You don't want to see his face anymore.
The only way you want to see him is behind bars.

When you left he locked the door and led you to his car. A silver, expensive looking one. But upon closer inspection you can see that it has a few scratches. Overall though, he seems to be taking a pretty good care of it... Unlike what he does when it comes to humans.

You got into the passenger seat and he got into the driver one. The interior is dark, spotless, fairly used looking... Interesting.

Immediately when he closed the door he locked it and started the engine. After he put on yours, following his, seatbelts he zoomed off going 70 in a 50 zone before he got onto the main street and went straight towards the shopping center.

It didn't take long before you arrived. He parked in the underground parking lot and turned off the engine. As you were about to get out his hand landed on your thigh, "no need to rush, take a small break for once."
What happened to not wanting to waste time?

You sat back down and decided to just stare out the window at the random car next to you.
A black van with the interior decorated with countless sanrio figurines ranging from Coro-chan to Cogimyun. There also seems to be a gun on the passenger se-

"Did you finally fall in love with me, Y/n?" Suddenly Sangwoo spoke.
You turned to face him with wide eyes, he seemed to hold a very serious expression. He was staring at you, one hand resting on the wheel, the other gripping your thigh as if you're going to run away.

"Huh?" Was all that you could get out of your mouth. What does he want now...

"Be honest Y/n," he started again, rolling the window down and pulling out a pack of cigarettes, "do I make you feel closure? Did you feel happy when I came to save you from Bumi?" He put on cigarettes between his lips and used a lighter to light it, "do I make you feel safe? Am I special to you?" He kept yapping as he exhaled the smoke. He turned to look at you with a sorrowful expression, "do you sometimes daydream about us fucking?"
— all he could think back about is his mother...

...

"Yes." You lied, "I've gotten used to you, your ways, your expressions. It was unusual at first but I understand you now. I feel safe with you around. I feel a sort of need to live, a goal now that I have you."
Lies.
Just those words leaving your mouth makes you feel sick. You've lost your appetite, you feel a headache coming on, you're just sick of his shit. Even when you refuse to acknowledge the last sentence...

Sangwoo leaned in, holding the cigarette with his hand that was on the wheel.
"Do you think about me inappropriately?" He still inquired, making your stomach churn in discomfort.

"Sometimes..." More lies.
If you were Pinocchio, your nose would reach your house by now.

That made him lean in ever further. His statue made you feel so pressured you could barely breathe.

"Say that you love me then." He inquired even more. Such powerful words... You don't know if you can say them without meaning them.
There are only two things that you want to take seriously in life; pinkie promises, saying I love you and meaning it.
"Say it." His voice sounded so forceful it felt like he was punching your face with each word.
Just maybe if you crossed your fingers...
"SAY IT!"

"I LOVE YOU." You spat out back at him with the same volume of voice as he spoke his last sentence. You crossed your fingers while saying it of course. You don't mean it. You just... You can smell the freedom.

Oh then said nothing.
No words, no movement, nothing.
He just sat there, staring at you as the burnt part of the cigarette fell slowly piece by piece onto the surface of the wheel.
If you focused hard enough you could notice his hand, lower lip and eyes shake.

Then, his eyes held more glisten than before. With a single blink a tear rolled down his cheek, followed by another one, then he fully teared up. He cropped the cigarette onto the plastic part behind the wheel and in front of the window, his hands grabbing you and pulling you close to him.

He buried his face in your coat, chest region, as his hands held onto dear life.
"I love you! I love you so much ₘₒₜₕₑᵣ." He whispered the last word.

You just looked down at him, your hand ruffling his hair.
How pitiful he is, he's doing this all the time... Fucking baby.

~