Part one

Me and my husband Benjamin have been married for 3 years now, no children; I can't have them.
Ben works from home these days as a computer technician and I've recently lost my job as a front of house manager at a threate.
I'm young at heart and he's an old soul, sometimes a little strict with things.
We've recently moved house a place out in the sticks, a lovely big house and a garden backing onto a wooded area, no neighbours for a few miles.
Still unpacking boxes, I'm setting up the living room I like a tidy space there.
"Darling don't put the vase there, you'll end up knocking it over! Oh and the sofa move it to the left abit."
It's never quiet right for him, however I am a little clumsy.
"Darling stop wasting your time organising those cds do something else like move that table."
"Ben! If it's a problem do it yourself, stop telling me what to do I'm not a child! I'll organise and put things where I want them to go, it's my living area too."
"Don't shout at me Darling I'm only saying, you know how I like things, I expect them right."
Likes them right indeed he does, he knows when something has moved it's place or shouldn't be, does my head in at times.

"Darling will you stop that and start dinner, ive some work to do with Matthew on the laptop."
Ben is very demanding sometimes but also very loveable.
The kitchen is probably the only room that is finished, he's more of a cook than me however I make a mean spag bowl.
"Darling, darling! What's for dinner?"
Can't he smell it?
"Spag bowl my dearest."
I didn't get a reply, maybe he's talking to Matthew.
Matthew is Ben's best friend and work colleague they do alot together, Matthew isn’t as pedantic as Ben is.
"Darling! I want cheese n garlic bread with that!"
Fucksake anything else? Saying it quietly to myself, he'd go ballistic if I said the F word out loud he doesn't like any type of swearing even the word shit he'd go mad at.
"Ben, Ben dinners ready, come down and have it please."
Five minutes pass and no reply or any movement, he'd moan if I was a minute late or didn't reply.
"Ben Dinner!"
Again nothing, I was getting annoyed I stormed upstairs to his office. To find nobody there where had he got to, I looked out the window to see his car had gone I looked at my phone and no messages from him. I decided to ring him.
"Ben where have you gone, dinner is ready and on the table."
"Hey sorry I had to go to Matthew's house to pick up the spare laptop for tomorrow, I've just had pizza."
Pizza! I shout at him.
"I've just cooked you dinner! And you've gone out without telling me where you have gone and eaten food, fucking hell Ben! What is the point?."
"Don't swear at me! I'll eat your food when I'm back, I'm furious that you said the F word."
"Fuck you Ben."
I hung up. The last time I hung up and swore at him twice he went ape at me, what's done is done. I sat down and began to eat my dinner and waited for him to come home.