Part two

An hour had past and still he had not returned, putting his food in the microwave I turned on the telly and chilled out on the sofa.
A while later I heard the key In the door turn, he came in looking rather angry never seen this look before.
"You! You get your arse here now young lady."
He'd never spoken like that before, I was a little worried. I slowly moved towards him and he caught my hair pulling it to him.
"Don't you ever speak to me Like that again, how dare you embarrass me in front of my friend like that again." He ragged my hair closer to him, he hurt me and I lost it.
"What! I cooked you a nice meal and you fucked off somewhere else and ate."
"Do as your bloody well told! Stop using the F word."
I could see he was getting madder.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck you!."
He grabbed my hair more turning me round and pushing me down, he spanked me.
"Ooow Ouch that hurt, why are you spanking me?"
"You are acting like a brat! And brats deserve a spanking."
He was treating me like a child, I wasn't going to have that, if he wants a child then I'll give him what he wants. I stamped my feet up n down yelled and screamed at him, threw things at him and the floor.
"There, if u treat me like a fucking child then I'll be a fucking child, I'll be a full time child I'm no longer being an adult, fuck you daddy!"
I didn't expect that to come out like that, his face was furious. What came from him I did not expect.
"Fine if u want to be a child be a child, I strip u of all your adult privileges, you've acted like a two year old this evening and now that is going to be your age, tomorrow it will start properly for now get and stand in that corner and stay there until I say otherwise."
"What! I'm sorry I don't want to be a child I'm sorry I acted like one, please don't make me stand in the corner."
He was proper serious, he grabbed me by the back of the neck pushed my face into the wall.
"Stay there, don't move a muscle."
Frightened not to do anything else I stood in the corner, I stood there for over 30 minutes before I spoke.
"Ben please can I come out now, I'm very sorry I'll never do that again."
He didn't say anything he was just tapping away on his laptop.
"Ben darling please, I'd like to go to bed."
"Shut your face before I shut it for u, you have been a very bad little girl this evening."
Referred to me as a bad little girl didn't sound good to me.
"Take off all of your clothes, fold them up and go back into the corner."
I complied with what he said as I didn't want to make matters worst, I stood naked in the corner for ages.
"Come here"
He was sat in the arm chair, I slowly went over to him.
"Lay down on your front with your bottom in the air."
"What for? I'm sorry for my outburst, can I just go to bed please."
"Do as your told, you've been a bad girl and must take your punishment, now lay down."
I laid myself across his lap with my arse up.
Slap! Slap! Slap! I cried out in pain. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap. He spanked my arse 15 times, I was crying like a baby, ive not been spanked since I was 5 years old I'm 23 years old now! He pushed me off his lap.
"Get upstairs, go onto the bed on all fours at the side of the bed and wait for me."
I didn't speak a word just sniffed and cried all the way upstairs, he came up 10 minutes later seeing me in my position.
"Baby needs her milk, open wide and make me cum then you can go to sleep."
I didn't dare say a word, I opened up my mouth and he put his erect cock into my mouth and I began to suck it. He started slowly and then he got faster fucking my face, holding onto my hair muffling my sounds he let out a huge moan and came down my throat holding me in place so I could drink it all.
"Good girl, now lick up the rest of your milk and lay down and go to sleep, ive a day planned out for you."
I licked his cock all over, up and down until all the cum had gone. I said nothing and laid down and closed my eyes to think about his planned day he had for me, I was worried.