part 19

I fell asleep in his arms, an hour later he woke me up.
"Flit, come on baby let's do something, let's go into the garden you can play in your sand pit."
"Please don't chain me up in there I'll be good and stay in there."
"Ok baby, I wasn't going to do that anyways, I'm coming in with you."
He carried me to the sand pit and started playing with the trucks.
"Flit, are you sure everything is OK? Ben seemed off with me this morning."
Everytime his name was mentioned I teared up again.
"Flit! Please tell me what's wrong, has he hurt you?"
"Would you hurt me Matthew?"
"Of course I'd never hurt you, I hate people that hurt people, you can trust me."
"That's what he used to say, yes he hurt me."
I told him everything, the rape, the staving and the locking me up in the basement and told him what he'd do to me if I ever told anyone about this.
"Oh my god Flit I'm so sorry, I'll kill him"
He pointed to the basement door.
"Was it in there?"
I nodded my head, he got up and broke open the lock it didn't take much. I followed him. There was the mattress and chains still there.
"Pack your things Flit, your coming home with me, we're not staying here. Your never coming back here again so pack everything. I'm going to make a few calls."
"Thankyou Matthew."
"That's OK sweetheart."
I felt relieved and went upstairs got the suitcase from under the bed and started packing. I could hear Matthew talking on the phone about what I told him. I packed everything I could. Matthew came upstairs.
"Ok baby girl your coming back with me I'll be your daddy now if you'd like me too."
"Yes I'd like that, thankyou daddy."
He gathered a few more things and carried the suitcase downstairs.
"I'll have someone come and collect a few bits of the furniture tomorrow."
We left the house, he got me into the front seat of his car and we drove away

To be continued very soon.