Part 18

A while later the door opened, it was Matthew. Your so skinny, what happened to you"
I grabbed a hold of him and wouldn't let go.

"Flit, are you ok? You don't seem to be yourself."
Still clutching onto him he led me over to the table, laying me down to change me, but I wouldn't let go.
"Flit, why so clingy? You were never like this before, let go of me while I change you and we can have a bath together, sound good?"
I nodded my head and then let go of him. He cleaned me up and headed for the bathroom to fill the bath, he came back just in shorts, picked me up and placed me in the bath. I've not had one in a long time only bucket washes. The hot water and bubbles on my skin felt good. Matthew got in the bath with me. It was nice I liked him in the bath.
"Flit, your not very talkative what's up with you?"
I placed my hand on his knee looked up at him.
"I ok"
"Ok then, want to play with your ducks?"
He started playing with them, I turned around and wegded myself between his legs and laid back onto him.
"Your extremely cuddly but that's OK I like your cuddles."
We stayed in the bath until it went cold, he got me out and dried me off. Took me to the changing table and put me in a nappy. He put me in a daddies girl tshirt.
"Not that one Matthew, can I have a plain one."
"Sure thing little one."
He took me down for breakfast.
"How come your house is empty? You don't even have a TV anymore."
He sat me in my chair, I looked at the basement door. Nothing written on it and it was padlocked shut.
"What you looking at?"
I just put my head down and said nothing. I could tell he knew there was something wrong with me.
"What do you want to do today?"
"Cuddle you."
"Ok, I can do that."
He started to prepare mine and his breakfast, scrambled eggs. It was a nice change from what Ben was giving me.
"A little treat for you as you need to gain some weight."
He sat next to me and we ate. All finished he carried me to the sofa with a bottle, cuddled up too me and fed me. I felt happy in his arms, I started to cry.
"Hey baby what's wrong, I've never seen you like this is everything OK, is everything OK with you and Ben?"
I started to cry more, I really wanted to tell him but how could I they were best friends.