Part 16

Morning soon came around, Ben was still sleeping. I'd hope he was in a better mood this morning. My nappy was soaked, I tried waking him.
"Go back to sleep baby girl, I'm tired."
"I'm wet I need changing."
"Change yourself then."
He never said that before, I wasn't sure I should do. He was acting strange. I got up and changed myself and put on a shirt and jogging bottoms and headed downstairs, I kinda figured if he wasn't interested in changing me then I could help myself to breakfast. I made myself some jam on toast I starting eating it, only had half.
"What in the world are you doing? Did I say you can wear clothes? Did I say you can make your own breakfast? No I did not! Take off all of your clothes and get and sit in that corner over there."
He was in a mood again, I took off my clothes and did as I was told. As sitting down I noticed a few things, the TV and music system was gone.
"Daddy wheres the TV?"
"Gone! We don't need it anymore, now shut up."
He started to make his breakfast, a bacon sandwich, how I longed for one of those. Not sure how long I'd be sat here. He ate his breakfast.
"Come here, you've chores to do, wash up and clean everything and then go and sit back in the corner."
I did all the cleaning and sat back down. He was sat on the sofa, he took off his trousers and boxers, I knew what was coming next.
"Come here whore! Suck my massive cock. Suck the end really slowly and then I'm going to face fuck you."
"No Ben I don't want anymorevof you."
He got off the sofa and grabbed my hair pulling me over to him, I started to cry. He tried opening my mouth but I refused he pinched my nose and I opened. He stuffed his cock into my mouth.
"Suck it whore!"
I sucked it as he wanted, he grabbed my head and began face fucking me making me deep throat his cock. It made me choke serval times.
"Take it all you bitch!, take off your nappy I want to fuck you."
I ignored his request so he ripped off my nappy. Inserted his cock into my pussy and fucked me hard. It wasn't long before he started moaning and pulls out. Laying me down on the floor, he sat on my face, lick my arse whore. I had no choice. I licked his arse and he wanted his cock, he moaned like crazy and sat up and came all over my face.
"Don't wipe it off! Suck the end of my cock get all the cum off me."
I licked his cum off his cock, cum was dripping down my face there was so much of it. He casted me a side and left me naked on the floor, I didn't dare say anything.
"Go upstairs, put your own nappy on and that's it, no tshirt just a nappy. Then come back down stairs, ive someone for you to meet."
I did as my told. I wondered who I'd be meeting I didn't want to meet anyone naked but I did as I was told. I got down stairs.
"This is Carly she is a friend from a while back, she will do with you what ever she pleases ok"
Who! I've never heard about carly before, she looks like a doped up hooker pulled off the street. Do as she pleases with me? Eh what does that mean.
"Hello Flit, your daddy has told me all about you, would you like to come upstairs with me]?"
I shook my head no!
"Do as your told flit!
Ben grabbed me and took me upstairs to our room with this Carly. Carly got on to the bed and removed her clothes. She had huge boobs and a very hairy pussy.
"Flit get over there and lick her pussy, I want to watch you."
I tried to run but he grabbed me and the chain at the end of the bed attaching it to my neck.
"Eat her!"
I got down and went towards her, she grabbed my chain pulling me closer to her pussy, it was so hairy and a second later my lips were at her lips.
"Lick it you pussy whore."
I licked her she forced my head and held me, he was wanking his cock off and moaning.
"Yes Flit wat that yummy pussy"
I wasn't at all enjoying this and then I felt him behind me, ripped off my nappy, he got his cock into my arse and started pumping. I tried to pull away but they both had me, she was moaning loudly enjoying my torment while he fucked the life out of me.
She came.
"Lick it all up my little cum slave"
Seconds later he had come into my arse. He dragged my face to his cock.
"You love come don't you? Lick it all up."
I lay defeated on the floor, the both of them left to go downstairs. I heard furniture being moved around from upstairs and downstairs, I was stuck in this room naked needing the toilet for hours. Ben came upstairs to find me asleep and had pissed on the floor.
"Get up you little piss whore."
He uncuffes the chain around the bed post dragging me behind him, the chain hurt my neck. He got me downstairs to the door by the kitchen, it was the basement but we never used it. It said on the door, 'slaves room' He opened the door and dragged me down the stairs attaching the chain to a post, he went too leave.
"Daddy, what is this, why are you doing this to me?"
"It's not daddy anymore, it's sir or master and this is your new room you'll be living down here most of the time, you are my slave now. I and carly will use you when we please, get used too it. If your a good cum slave then I might let you out for a bit."
"What about my nappy, clothes and all my other stuff."
"There's a packet of nappies in the corner of the room, you don't need clothes. When we come down here you'll remove your nappy and clean yourself and wait on all fours, is that clear?"
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes sir"
"You will call carly mam, now come here and suck my cock ive some more cum for you."
I complied with his request and started licking his cock.
"Umm good cum slave, do you want your dinner slave?."
He came in my mouth, so much cum where was it all coming from.