Part 14

Hi, Matthew I'm on my way back all my meetings were cancelled due to an illness breakout."
"Oh OK Ben, I was just taking Flit out to the park."
"Out! In the garden out or out out?"
"Out out"
"Not a good idea mate, bring her home and she can play in the garden."
"Ok see you shortly. Sorry Flit looks like we got to go back, your daddy is coming home early."
I felt upset and pissed off, it has been ages since I've left the house, stupid Ben!
We got back to the house and Ben was already home.
"Flit, go upstairs take off all your clothes apart from your nappy and wait for me on the chair."
I did as I was told.
"Mate you can go home now, I might need you next week for babysitting if that's OK?"
"Sure thing Ben, ok bye then"
Matthew left and Ben went upstairs.
"Was that your little plan, go out with Matthew so you could escape, how dare you! You should of said no or your not allowed to go out only into the garden."
Why was he yelling at me! I wouldn't of left I just wanted to be somewhere else for a while.
"Get up! Now get on all fours, do something your good at! Open your mouth."
Why was he doing this, I didn't do anything wrong.
"Open!"
I opened my mouth and he put his cock into my mouth ficking my face harder than before, he seemed really angry. He came ten minutes in and made me swallow it all.
"Stand up!"
He grabbed me by the hair out of my room down the corridor. He opened a door to a small padded room, never seen this before.
He sat me on the floor picking up the chain it had a neck brace attaching it to me.
"Daddy what have I done?"
"Went somewhere with another man!"
That didn't seem a fair reason to be punished. His phone rang as he answered it shutting the door ajar. I could hear him shouting, he was angry. Then it went quiet, ten minutes later he returned with a dummy, bottle and a blanket.
"See you tomorrow!"
What! The lights went out and he shut and locked the door, a little night light came on I could just see my things. I was very confused.
"Daddy! Daddy! Ben! Fucking let me out of here I've done nothing wrong!"
I waited minutes and still he didn't come, I punched and kicked at the door and still he didn't come. I had no clue of the time it felt like a good hour. I picked up my bottle and started drinking it laid down with my teddy and blanket and waited. I must of went to sleep not long after I finished my bottle. Apon waking I needed to wee and poop, I tried to hold it as long as possible as who nos how long I'd be in here for. My nappy was full, I cried out for him but nothing. A long while later he opened the door, he looked like shit like he'd been drinking loads and been punched in the face. He stood and looked at me, placed a bottle and a packet of biscuits on the floor and went to shut the door.
"Wait! I need changing!"
He just ignored me and shut the door. I screamed out.
"I need fucking changing you big cunt! You can't leave me like this!"
I was ignored. I wasn't even sure if it was the next day or not. I wanted to eat and drink but wasn't sure how much the nappy could hold the smell was making me feel ill. I cried myself to sleep.

Part 15 coming very soon